four

Hello loves! It's Monday again... I'm sick again... but soldiering on. Hopefully you are too. Sometimes all you can do is concentrate on the next step, and then the next one.

Anyway, enjoy some Mavi sass - can't believe this was three years ago - I miss their flirting, but this story keeps it alive!

Pentatonix finished their 2015 European tour with a triumphant night in Glasgow, lots of pranks being played, and Esther as chair girl

Pentatonix finished their 2015 European tour with a triumphant night in Glasgow, lots of pranks being played, and Esther as chair girl. There was no way that Avi was going to lap dance his sister, so Kevin stepped up and showed that his moves were pretty good as well. That left Avi to grind on empty space, giving the fans a double helping that more than made up for not bringing a fan on stage.

The days until the start of the Asia tour flew by in a rush of award nights, recording, and trying to get a little time with loved ones. Though they got on well together, they all made it a priority to give each other space, before they had to return to the cramped confines of tour buses. That didn't mean that there was no time for fun, and Mitch had a plan in mind.

As they ended a studio session he sidled over to Avi. "Come to daddy tonight."

Avi blinked at him. "Say what?"

Mitch fixed his hair and looked up under his lashes. "Come to Daddy's with us. Kevin is heading off for Sabbath and you have no excuse not to. Isn't that right Scott?" He waved a hand at Scott.

He came over at once, still typing on his phone."That is completely right. It's gonna be so much fun."

"Guys, I really—" But Avi's next words were cut off by Mitch clapping a hand over his mouth.

"No, I won't listen, la la la la la. You're with us and that's it. What, you're allergic to having a good time at a fantastic club? And before you say it, yeah there's girls there." He rolled his eyes over the last words.

Avi removed his hand. "Maybe so, but I'll have nothing in common with them except we both like girls."

"Pfft, you don't know that. Won't it be fun to find out? Fridays are pretty eclectic and all are welcome. Don't be boring, I refuse to allow it."

"Don't do that again." Avi narrowed his eyes at Mitch, who smiled back prettily.

"Or what?" He arched one eyebrow then waltzed away, speaking over his shoulder. "Save it for tonight, sweetie. I certainly will."

Avi grumbled to no-one in particular. "That boy is 100% sass and it's annoying."

Scott put his arm around Avi's shoulder. "You love him really, we all know. We'll pick you up after nine and go grab a few drinks first. It's a really great club, Alex and some of the others will be there. And there really are all kinds of people." With that he went to join Mitch, leaving Avi to mutter under his breath as they threw glances in his direction and laughed.