ten

Hello hello! I hope your weekend was peaceful.

So, new PTX are on 🔥🔥🔥 and LSB was amazing. Kevin was the business suited daddy, Kirstin oozed even more sex appeal, if that's even possible. Scott - well, endless legs and silver short shorts, say no more. And Mitch was the mermaid of our dreams... damn but that boy wears makeup so well.

They had a blast doing it, that was obvious. 👏🏾😍✨

Anyway, back to Mavi. We have protective!Mitch again, looking out for my darling Avriel. Cute and fluffy to the max. Enjoy.

Pentatonix began the second leg of their US tour, and everything stepped up a gear

Pentatonix began the second leg of their US tour, and everything stepped up a gear. Their Christmas album was due out, they were riding high after their collab with Dolly Parton singing Jolene went viral, and Superfruit released the first song from their side project too. It was inevitable that someone would show the effects of their high intensity lifestyle, but it was not Kirstie or Mitch this time.

Unusually, it was Avi who woke on his bus with a sore throat and slight fever.

"What up, homie? Not feeling it this morning?" Kevin asked.

Avi's answer was a cough and shake of the head. "Feeling crappy," he whispered.

'Woah, can barely hear you. Not like you to get sick. Here, let me find you some ibuprofen." Kevin produced tablets and a glass of water, both of which Avi swallowed down. "Better let the others know." He phoned Esther, and soon the buses pulled over so she could come and review the situation.

Once Esther was in the picture, she took charge. "Okay Avi, hot tea and vitamin C and vocal rest for you."

"But Est, I-"

"No arguments. I know you don't usually get sick, but you know the rules."

Avi tried to stand up, but Esther easily pushed him back onto his seat. "Stay."

Kevin was apologetic. "We need to review that new arrangement, so I'll see you later. Can I get you anything else before I go?" At Avi's shake of the head he said, "Lie down, try to sleep."

"That I can do," Avi rasped.

"No talking!" Esther said. "We'll arrive in a few hours, but we have to keep going."

Avi gave her a weak thumbs-up and watched Kevin and Esther leave. Soon the bus started to move again.

He finished the tea Esther had made and wrapped the blanket around him. He hated feeling ill and letting the group down, but couldn't muster the energy to do more than hold the TV remote. He found nothing of interest, and with a sigh he put in his headphones and flicked through his playlists. With the familiar soothing sound of choral music in his ears, he relaxed on the seat and closed his eyes. The headache was fading, and he thought he'd get back in the bunk when he felt better.