eleven

Hello, good Monday morning!

SF are in Japan looking good, sounding great, happily supported by their men. And it's just wonderful. Scott being manhandled by Mitch during a live version of GUY.exe is all I ever wanted. *happy sigh*

Meanwhile on a serious note, March For Our Lives shows how powerful voices can be when we join together. Change is in the air. Harness the power. Register and vote if you're eligible. It's the only way for the future to take control from the past.

Now on a totally non serious note, a final slice of Mavi, and it's delicious. Watch their hands in the GIF below. Too, too cute.

Enjoy.

Avi was definitely unhappy. Pentatonix had been at Endless Noise studios all afternoon, and it looked like the session would run late into the evening. At first they made great progress, but then they seemed to hit a block. Scott threw up his hands in frustration and decided they should take a break.

Avi made a beeline for the fridge and started rooting through it.

Scott watched him. "What you looking for, Av?"

"I am certain I left my food in here earlier." He shut the door and frowned at Kevin. "Did you take it?"

"No sir, not me."

"You sure about that?"

Kevin laughed. "Of course homie, I know better than to touch your sacred leftovers."

"It's not funny. I'm starving right now."

Kirstie came over. "We can get a delivery if you want."

"I don't want delivery Kirst, I want my leftovers."

She raised her hands. "Okay, okay, not guilty. You need to ask the others."

She beckoned Scott and Mitch over.

"Oh, Daddy's not happy," Mitch said.

"Someone ate his food," Kirstie replied, then wandered off glued to her phone.

"Oh my goodness, not his food?" Mitch said, one eyebrow raised. "That's terrible."

"Where food is concerned, it really is," Kevin replied. He tried to hug Avi, who had opened the fridge door again, staring in as though the missing food would magically reappear. It didn't help, and Avi slammed the door.

He turned to face Mitch. "Well?"

"Well what?" He started to sing Let no man steal your thyme, substituting 'food' for 'thyme'.

"Mitch-"

"But of course, I am no man!" He giggled at his joke while Avi glared at him.

"Really? You just ruined my life, I hope you're happy."