three

Hello lovelies! Another week, another chance to wonder when PTX will surprise us with new content... or tour dates... or anything really.

Meanwhile I hope your weekend went well. I saw Kinky Boots in London and it was a blast! Fabulous dancing drag queens, more glitter than you could shake a stiletto at, and Lola, wow... girl slayed the scene!! Kirstin will be wonderful as Lauren, I just know it.

Now, enjoy a bit more Mavi, it's good for you! The dark haired beauties try working together.

Over the next few weeks the band were caught up in a whirl of press dates, performing and travelling. They settled back into their normal family routine of open admiration on stage and bickering off camera, and that was how Avi liked it. Mitch did not bring up his disastrous night out, though Avi was certain that Scott knew all about it because the two friends kept no secrets as far as he knew.

There was one livestream in which Scott and Kirstie teased the pair and suggested Avi and Mitch should make out. When filming ended Mitch spoke loud enough for the others to hear.

"You know, people on Tumblr say they'd pay to see us make out. They know I like bearded guys."

"Never gonna happen, Mitchy." Avi had to smile at Mitch's theatrical pout. "Stop making faces at me. Not. Happening."

Kirstie put her hand on Avi's arm and spoke in a concerned tone.

"Do you two need a moment? Of course if you do make out we want to watch, don't we Scott?"

"Got my phone right here." Scott held up his phone and laughed at Avi's raised eyebrows, while Mitch giggled next to him.

"Okay, that's enough. Y'all can stop now." Avi shook his head, and Kevin came to his rescue.

"No fighting, he's all mine. And we're gonna go get some food now, isn't that right babe?" He put his arm over his friend's shoulder and started talking about lunch options.

Once their holiday was over the real work of songwriting began. They experimented with different pairings, looking for their signature style. One day Avi approached Mitch after a studio session.

"Hey Mitch, I have a song idea that's been bugging me for a while. I think the melody would be great for you, but the lyric's not quite there. I thought maybe we could look at it together."

Mitch's eyes grew wide and his hand flew to his throat. "Wow, really? You want me to help?"

"Well yeah, but only if you want-"

"Of course I will sweetie. You know I would love to do it with you."

Avi raised an eyebrow. "Okay, look we'll have a go at this, see how it works out."