First day at office

Gosh I have to rewrite the story 🤣 there are so many mistakes.

It was a day full of joy Chakor had got a job offer and that from the renowned company Kapoor Ltd.

The Kapoor Ltd. is one of the finest and biggest company in India. The owner of this company is no one else than Suraj Kapoor the son of KN Kapoor, who himself is a big business Tycoon. But both have different points of view they never go along with each other and Suraj once had challenged his father to be a bigger business man than him.

KN and Teju weren't angry of their son's behaviour, no it was giving them a touch/feel of proud of their son, who was ready to stand on his own feets.

Suraj was arrogant, he always tried to be the best. No one could match with him, he is and was the best in his eyes. When a new competitor come to the business world Suraj did everything to destroy him.

Suraj was living alone his wife had left him for a year or longer. He doesn't remember he was too busy buying up the companies of this old fellows, who tried to mess with his business.

Suraj is married,  but just for the name he has faced many miseries in his life currently he is single. He is waiting for a long relationship which has to be all on secret. Someone he can trust. He latestly has asked his friend to look out for some P. A. or secretaries, whom he can trust. His friend gave him a list of the potential P.A and secretaries.

Suraj was happy after seeing the pic's of the women. One he liked most... He called her for an interview.

Chakor just arrived at the company Kapoor Ltd. Today was her appointment for the job interview. She walks in to the receptionist.

Chakor introduced herself a d asked in which floor the interview will be held and if she can wait at the anteroom. The receptionist give her the floor number.

Chakor took the lift, later she will use the stairs otherwise she will never keep her figure. She is a foodie.

Chakor comes out of the lift to find the department empty. No one was there... Maybe I took the wrong floor?.

Then she saw a staff memeber and asked him where the interview will be done in this floor or not. The Staff member explained her that this floor is not used by anyone, than by Suraj Kapoor himself. He just come to bring a file. She is in the right floor and has to wait a bit for him. He shows her, where she can sit and wait.

Chakor nods and thanked him for his help. Uff if I get the job and will be his P. A., means I have to work here in the darkness oh no. How will I survive here?.

Chakor goes the way the man explained her. It was a big anteroom and it was empty no one else was there. She was alone in the hall waiting for the interview.

Suraj was reading her application

Suraj was reading her application. She is single and lives alone as her parents died years ago. She has no siblings and has worked at a well known company before she applied for this position.