Sukor the love night +18

Recap: Chakor had planned to surprise Suraj by her decision, but he was annoyed and ignored her... because she didn't talk to him.

Suraj was in his bedroom hungry for food, but he doesn't wanted to talk to her or face her. He thought of going out for dinner.

He wore his clothes

But he was still looking very angry

But he was still looking very angry. Chakor was sitting on the couch waiting for his coming...

Suraj took his wallet and mobile. He opens the door when he saw a...

 He opens the door when he saw a

Suraj 😯. His eyes were searching for Chakor... "I'm here!". She waves from the couch. Suraj was very surprised. "Jamie what is this all?". Chakor roller her eyes. "Well this seems to me like a candlelight dinner mister!". She pouts and turns her face. Suraj was confused. "You didn't talked to me. I didn't know why and you didn't told me. Now you tell me what is going on?".

Chakor hasn't looked at him. "You tell me What I did, that I'm receiving your coldness?". She was upset seeing him. "Suraj where you about to go somewhere?". She asked looking at his outfit. Suraj put off his jacket and comes to her. He pulls her hair toward him.

Chakor hisses in pain. "Suraj it is hurting, leave me!". Suraj was talking to her in a dangerous tone. "You better tell me, what is going on here or else...". His eyes were showing anger. Chakor looked at him in anger not scare. She pushed him hard and he loses his grip and stumbles backwards.

Suraj fumes. "Chakor!!!": His eyes were red, but Chakor too was giving him death glares. She pushed him again. "What Suraj? You can come and go whenever you want, like if there is no one else in your life? I'm just a toy for you as long as I play with you and you have fun with me. You will keep me with you! This is a meaningless relationship for you, it is only my body you are craving for. You know what, I was ready to give you all, but not anymore". She left with tears eyes... 😭.

Suraj was sitting on his bottom. "Ay she is so strong...". he rubs his hurting back. Suraj stood up and walked to their bedroom... the door was closed.