Crazy bet

Recap: Chakor saved Suraj from a big loss. He was working till late and she brought food for him.

Both were at his place she was now working for him completely in agreement to his desires, but she hasn't allowed him yet to love her the way he want to.

Suraj was very happy, but something was bothering him. Chakor knows he is married and also that they are separated. She doesn't know that Anu has warned him.

Suraj was getting ready, he had problems to tie his tie. He was angry, Chakor had refused to come with him on the party. She is his P.A. it is her work to come with him, but she is not in the mood.

Suraj was angry 😤 nothing was good enough for him. Chakor comes into the room seeing him fuming in anger made her smile.

Suraj was taking off his clothes l, Chakor was confused he was naked as he had decided not to go without her. He turns and saw her. He felt her dirty gaze on her. He hides his part with his hands.

Chakor pout. "Suraj remove your hands I want to see🤓🤓🤓!."

Suraj scared 😧. "Chakor no! I'm angry on you! Better you turn or stay away from me!".

Chakor shook her head. "uff your anger naa. Ok fine let's make a deal you are business man, right?".

Suraj was listening. "Ok tell me, what you have to offer?". He was very interested to know what was going on in her mind.

Chakor comes closer to him. "I will come and will flirt openly like you. Well let's see, who will get more phone numbers 😉!".

Suraj grabs her head his hand was intertwined with her hairs. "I will get you tonight?".

Chakor nods. "But if I win you will have to... hmm 🤔 haan 💡 You have to work on yourself and you mouth will stay at my treasure?!".

Suraj thought and accept her challenge.

Both got ready, but Suraj gaze was fixed on Chakor...

Suraj comes closer and kisses her back she moans his name, but she turns

Suraj has much difficulties to resist her. He pulls her toward himself. "If I lose I will still take you, enough of my patience". Suraj warns her. Chakor shook her head. "oh what kind of bad businessman, who can't even stick on his words!".

Suraj sucked her lips and messed up her lipstick of her face...

Suraj cleans his lips. "hmm bad quality of lipstick 💄 maybe we should go shopping". Chakor pushed him. "You jerk!". Suraj pulls her and pins her on the wall and wildly kisses her mouth. He lifts her a bit and she encircled her legs around his back and gave in.

Suraj stopped because his mobile starts to ring. Suraj was breathing heavily and his hot breath was touch her neck.

Suraj controls his breath and picked up the call. The driver informed that he is waiting now.

Suraj checked on him and adjust himself. He looked at her how she was looking. "You have 5 min get ready!". He left from there.

Chakor took 30 min Suraj didn't care. Chakor was sitting together with him at the backseats of the limousine.

Suraj put his hand around her shoulder, but Chakor was angry on him.

Suraj comes closer to her. "You remember your bet?".  Chakor nods with a pout. Suraj kisses her cheek. "I know everyone there, but you don't know anyone and already you gave up 30 min of your chance!". He smirks

Chakors eyes widen in shock. He is right -.
"Suraj this is not fair?". She hits him

Suraj was confused. "Arrey what I did??? Nothing na 😉!".

Chakor fumes. "You🤬!". Suraj shocked 😮.

They reached the party 🎉. Chakor was walking ahead, while Suraj just stepped out of the car. He smiles at her act and behaviour. Uff her walk 😍. He was controlling himself only he knows how much he had to.

Her waist hips uff 😍.

Suraj followed her in he looks for her and she had started to flirt with a man. Suraj hates it seeing her close to another man, but he accepted her bet.

The business world knows him. His marriage life is a disaster and he is trying to come over it with flirts. Many women tried it, but he always refused, but today he was available he took as much numbers from the women who were present and willingly flirting with him. He was lucky he didn't had to do much they all come to him.

Chakor has to struggle first, but then she went to the washroom and cut a slit in her dress her leg was visible now.

Suraj saw that. oh cheater.

Suraj was drinking as the numbers of men flirt increases one shot for one man. Suraj was having a huge headache, but he didn't stop his jealousy reached a new peak. She saw it and got worried about him.

Chakor looked tensed and Suraj looked hurt. Chakor excuses herself and walked to Suraj, who was trying to hide his hurt and red eyes.

Chakor hold his arm. "I want to go home and I think we should leave now!". She supports him and they reached to their limousine.

Suraj was lying on her lap. She caresses his head and plays with his hair. Suraj likes it a lot he was smiling on her and she kisses his forehead.

Chakor fumes. "Idiot who told you to drink? You don't know how to stop! Bad boy! Btw I won!". Suraj nods with a smile.

Chakor was kissing him on his lips...

Suraj and Chakor reached home the driver waited to drive Chakor to her place, but Suraj refuses. The driver nods and drove away.

Chakor was a bit confused. "Suraj was it good to say this?". Suraj hold her tight. "You have a problem tell me I make it official if you want! Btw what I said to him. I just shook my head!". He hold her and said in his full sense, but Chakor liked it the way it was. She kisses his cheek and they reached up to their apartment both fall asleep next to each other.
....