Love blossoms

Recap: Sukor first night

Chakor woke up with a pain in her abdomen she remembers the feeling of the last night she blushes now she was a complete woman...

She took his shirt and cover herself for the moment.

Suraj who was in deep sleep woke up by the coldness next to him... he opens his eyes to see an empty place the blanket was over him covering his body...

But he was looking for his love... he hears the sound of the shower 🚿 he stood up and walked into the washroom...

Chakor felt a warm hand around her waist... Suraj kisses her shoulder... Chakor smiles feeling his warm hand. "Suraj...?".

Suraj nods. "Haan me... you were expecting someone else?". Chakor pushes him. "Have you gone mad?". Suraj hold her hands. "I was joking sorry!".

Chakor turns to him... she hugs him and both took a shower together...

Suraj was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast 🥞. Chakor was still trying to wear her clothes, when she was hold back by herself looking at the mirror she was looking twice.... she was blinking more than once...

She wore the clothes and come to Suraj...

"Suraj!? Woh I haven't done this!!!".
Suraj looked at her. "What?"
Chakor points on her hairline

 "What?"Chakor points on her hairline

Suraj looked at her. "Ooh nice!".
Chakor looked at him... "Wait you did this? But when?".
Suraj smirks. "Uhm my secret... 😏".
Chakor confused. "But Suraj... there is no meaning of it as you are a married man...".
Suraj pouts. "Haan I am, but did you read the contract completely???".
Chakor got confused... "Suraj you are married to Anu right or wrong?".
Suraj puts the pan down. "Haan right! But don't forget I'm getting divorced to her".
Chakor shook her head. "Haan but you are not yet!".
Suraj nods. "Right not yet but soon".
Chakor hits him. "Suraj you are confusing me".

Suraj rolls his eyes. "I will give her the share she wants because only then I can marry you legally. Money doesn't mean anything to me you are much more worth it.., with the contract you gave me all rights on you!". He kisses her forehead... "now I will make you mine. I started with filling your hairline with vermillion of my name...". He hold her tight.

Chakor was near her tears...she hides her face in his chest...

Suraj made her sit.. "now eat! You need food to gain energy as my work on you was quite filled with lust and lots of love.

Chakor shies...

Suraj turns. "But I must say you were also not bad...".

Chakor playfully hits him. "sshh!".

Suraj then feeds her with his hands...

Chakor too feeds him...

After sometime Suraj was working on his laptop as he decided Chakor needs rest and he gave her a day off and he too took a day off.

Chakor wasn't allowed to move she was lying on the bed as if she is a patient, who got bed rest...

Chakor was bored... then she had an idea...

"Suraj!!!".

Suraj turns to her. "Haan Chakor? What happen?".

Chakor smirks. "Oh nothing sorry...!". She lies to him.

She turns her face.

Suraj nods and starts his work again.

Chakor starts again. "Suraj!!".

Suraj turns. "Haan Chakor say!".

Chakor looked a few meters in front of her. "Suraj the remote control please!".

Suraj was looking at her side of bed... he took it and gave it her...

Suraj was back on his place and working..

"Suraj!!!".

Suraj turns with a fake smile. "Yes Ma'am!".

Chakor blinks her eher. "I want chips fries 🍟 something to snack?".

Suraj nods.. he went to the kitchen and made her French fries and chicken wings...

Chakor was looking at him. "yummy 🤤".

Suraj put the tray next to her... he asked "anything else??".

Chakor denies...

He was sitting in comfort

"Suraj!!!"

Suraj anger raised, but he controlled it.
"Haan Chakor what do you want now?".

Chakor pout. "Ohh you are angry on me, right?".

Suraj refuses. "Arrey no Chakor just tell me what you want!".

Chakor shook her head. "no no I know you don't love me!". She turns her face away with a pouting face.

Suraj shook his head... he stood up and walks to her. "Chakor tell me what you want!"..

Chakor smiles. "water yaar gala shuk raha hai {my throat is drying}.".

Suraj hits his palm on his forehead... he just showed to his bedside where a jug full of water was...

Chakor tips him. "oh mister I saw it, but how will I drink?".

Suraj shouts. "glass!!!". He confused he knew very well that there was a glass...

"I'm going to the kitchen give me a list of all the things you want...". He was waiting, but she wasn't saying anything...

Chakor looked out of the door he was coming with a glass..

"Suraj!!! Apple 🍎 please".

Suraj turns and come with an apple and a Glass

"Suraj!!! Carrot 🥕 please".

Suraj again turns...

"ice cream 🍨"

Suraj again...

"Cookie 🍪".

Suraj turns again...

"Coffee ☕️!".

Suraj was making her the coffee... when Chakor appear behind him...

Suraj felt her hands around him. "You fooled me, right?".

Chakor smiles and nods. "yes!":

Suraj tickles her!

"Hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Suraj leave me please I'm sorry haha 😂😂😂😂😂".

Suraj lifts her... he kisses her cheek and then her lips.

He made her lie and bought all what she ordered ans was watching her to eat everything...

She first finished her fries and chicken wings... with the carrot then the ice cream with the Apple. Then she gave him the coffe as he needed more than she does...

Suraj was sleeping when she gave it him....

Chakor kisses his forehead and let him rest there...

____