Suraj headache {+18}

Recap: crazy bet with Chakor... she won as Suraj was too drunken to handle.

Chakor was making the breakfast 🍳. Suraj was still sleeping, but the noise of the jingling dishes wakes him. His head was pounding miserably...

Suraj took the pillow and placed it over his head. Chakor was making more noises, but not to wake him. She was looking for the right plates to use.

Chakor was in his shirt. He has forbidden her to wear her clothes and she doesn't like it to be naked. The only way to cover is to wear his clothes what she loves to do.

Suraj woke up with his pounding head. He hold the pillow tight on his chest not to shout loud n and scare her. He was controlling on his anger his head na... man if you drink you get the payback soon.

Chakor was smiling the cooking was done and it was smelling yummy. But Suraj wasn't happy he tries to hold himself back as much as possible not to get annoyed by her doings he couldn't hold himself back.

He comes out of his bedroom and rushed to the kitchen. "Chakor just shut up leave this!".

Chakor scares by his anger. Tears were forming in her eyes and were ready to flow.

Suraj saw her painful face he stopped holding his head. "I'm sorry... but I want to sleep!!! Please let me!".

Chakor nods. "Haan then go and sleep I'm not stopping you!". She said in a crying voice. She turns away from him.

Suraj was looking at her, he was angry on himself he turns her by holding her elbow. Chakor tried to remove his grab, but the more she was trying to get rid off him the more he tighten his grip. He turns her with such a power she collides with his chest.

Chakor was hitting him, he was smiling at her. "You are and you are always hurting me for your amusement". Suraj shook his head. "Chakor I'm sorry".

Chakor cries on his chest. "You know how much you scare me!". Suraj nods. "sorry, ok I did a mistake, but u...". Chakor looked at him. "What?". She hits him with her fist.

Suraj hold her. "woh I was trying to sleep taking rest, but you naa don't know why you are making all this... ?". He shows on the food.

Chakor pushes him. "You won't eat my food?". She shouts at him with full rage.

Suraj nods. "I'm not hungry I'm sleepy my head is paining. And you are just making noises to disturb my sleep". He said in anger.

Chakor pouts. She rushed to the bedroom.

Suraj switched off the stove. "Chakor you are too much!!!". Chakor had removed the shirt... Suraj was looking at her bare body.

Chakor knows he is standing there. "Do you still have headache?". She asked him.

Suraj nods. "Haan I have....". He said confused to her.

Chakor turns to him. "come let me help me to get rid off it".

Suraj comes near her. She was giving him a kiss after another. She was still wearing her panty, but Suraj was trying to remove it.

Chakor bites him. Suraj removes his hand from her panty, but he rested them on her waist.

Both were lying on the bed. Suraj headache has gone as Chakor was giving him a distraction. Her lips were on his neck he was getting love bites from her. She was massaging his hard part.

Suraj was moaning her name.... she stopped while holding his hard part.

Suraj looked at her. "What happen you stopped?".

Chakor frowns. "Is my food that bad? My cooking skill are bad? I'm bad?!".

She left him in the middle of the way.

Suraj was shocked. "Chakor I was just cum you can't do this with me... baby I love your food you are a great cook you are not bad your the best...!!!".

Chakor smirks and rushed back on him. "Good boy!".

Suraj smiles at her both were kissing each other. Chakor was waiting for his cum. Suraj moans her name...

"Chakor.... Chaaaakor chaaaakor... aaah!".

Chakor was blushing she had never done this before. Holding his dick in her hands and masturbating him...

She had took it in her mouth but this was different it was another experience.

Suraj was happy he was holding her tight. Suraj whispers in her ear. "I would love to give you the same feeling, but unfortunately Ypu are not letting me in, so I will just do the same like before".

Chakor looked at him and nods.

Suraj goes down to her soft part. He was licking it. But soon he was kissing kind of smoothing with her soft part.

Chakor moans his name many times...

"Suraaaj suraaaaaaj aaahhh Suraaaj".

Suraj was happy hearing his name from her mouth. She was having a pleasant time with his acts.

Chakor and Suraj sat on the table and starts to eat.

Suraj was surprised. "yummy, but not as tasty as something else I had before!". Chakor swallows the food. Suraj smiles at her, but she tries to ignore him.

Chakor was cleaning up the table. Suraj stood up and was holding her from back.

Chakor gave him a look. "Suraj please leave me".
Suraj smirks at her. "Chakor why should I leave you? When can I Have you?!".

Chakor turns to him. "Suraj please again???".

Suraj smirks he lifts her and placed her on the bed...

Chakor moans again....

...