Suraj anger

Recap: Anu misbehaves with the receptionist and Suraj let it record it with the help of Chakor. Now Anu was forbidden to enter the office building.

Chakor was upset, she was scared that Anu might have ordered someone to spy on her. As she is trying to find something against Suraj to use it in the court for their divorce hearing. This has leaded Chakor to stay in her apartment, what made Suraj more than angry.

At the office she was avoiding him too, but he had a right on her.

Suraj orders her. Chakor come in!!! I said come In!!!".

Chakor pouts. Their floor was dark just they two. Whoever wants to meet him has to meet her first. But no one dares to come as they know he is hell angry on his Wife Anu.

Suraj opens the door to his cabin He comes out to meet her. "Chakor!!! You can't live in fear! You have to come back to me!!!".

Chakor nods. "I will as soon as your wife leaves the country, but not before that!".

Suraj felt bad. "But Chakor I want you! No I need you!!!".

Chakor crosses her arms around her chest. "Well for your kind information You have to be patient".

Suraj pouts. "I can't I'm horny... you look so... hot!".

Chakor shook her head. "Shut up! I'm not going to sleep with you!".

Suraj shrugs. "Butt I will...".

Chakor looked at him in shock. "What you will take it from me! Like you will force me?!".

Suraj shook his head. No, I will means. I will make you to do it with me!".

Chakor refuses. "No way, there is no way I would do it with you!

Suraj smirks. "Haan let's see!".

Chakor was confused. She let him go...

Suraj was commanding like mad. "I want this! I want that! I need this file... no no no that is the wrong one! I said that one... no no no why are you not listening to me... I said that one! Again you are making the mistake!".

Chakor fumes. She throws the files on his table and looked at him in anger.

Suraj innocently looked at her. "Chakor what?!".

Chakor fumes in anger. "Why are you doing this?!".

Suraj blinks his eyes. "Chakor what?!".

Chakor went to him. "You know what! You are trying to irritate me, so I will give in to your demand".

Suraj smirks. " Tell me is it working?!".

Chakor shouts loud. "No!!!". She left his cabin with a slammed door!

Suraj again become angry. He throws the desk in anger....

Chakor turns and fears watching him...

She enters the cabin again. "Fine... but stop it!".

Suraj fumes. He turns his face... "I don't want anything anymore from you!".

Chakor hold his shoulder. "Suraj your anger is your biggest problem! I'm scared of it...".

Suraj looked at her. "Then don't make me angry try to calm me".

Chakor shakes her head. "uff Suraj... sit!!!".

Suraj was irritated. "what?!"

Chakor repeats it. "I said sit!!!".

Suraj moves backwards. "Haan I will Sit".

He sat on his chair and Chakor comes over him.

Suraj smirks. "See you are making love with me by your own.

Chakor fumes. "Suraj! chup!!!! Shut up!!!".

Suraj nods.

Chakor starts to kiss him wildly...

Suraj reciprocates to her...

Soon he harden... Chakor opens his pant...

Moans were to hear...

"Chakor!!!!".

Suraj was biting on her neck.... while Chakor was nibbling on his earlobe...

"Suraj!!!!"

Soon they were both lying on the floor. Chakor was riding him...

"Chakor!!!".

Suraj turns he was fully covering her. He was above her and sliding inside her....

"Suraj!!!!.

This happened more than once...

___