Suraj anger / Chakor the naughty

Recap: Food and Love with nhok jhok.

Suraj was getting calls from his ex Anu. Chakor got to know as he told her. He wasn't hiding anything from her since they have become a couple.

Chakor was now in a living-in relationship with him for months. He hasn't touched her the way he wants to. But Chakor was waiting to give him it... As she was preparing something big.

Suraj was angry. Anu had called him again she wants a share of his business the business he had build up with his sweat and blood. Anger raised in him. "Hell No! She left him here and went back to her parents".

Suraj was busy anf angry at the same time. He had asked her to stay away as he doesn't know how he might react. He doesn't want to scold her. He loves her too much.

Chakor was working on the files she had collected from the other floors. Suraj was resting on his couch when Chakor knocked and come in.

Chakor searched for him. "Sir...? Where has he gone?". Suraj sat on his couch and looked at her. "Chakor you here. I told you to say out today". Chakor nods. "I know but Please Suraj even if you scold me I know you didn't mean it. Maybe I can help you!".

Suraj turns to her. What do you want?". Chakor stamps with her feet's. "I have read those files and they are good. Please read them and sign them on time".

Suraj looked at her calmly. "Please put them on my desk". Chakor nod. She had done her work anf was waiting for Suraj as he was the one with the car key.

Suraj comes out of his cabin quite late. Chakor had crossed her arms around her chest.

Suraj looked at her. "Oh sorry Chakor". He caresses her cheeks. Chakor hook her arms in his. "It is ok I forgive you!". Suraj smiles she is just so different form all the other's he had before.

Suraj was driving it was late in the evening 9 pm. Suraj looked at her. "Are you hungry?". Chakor nods. "Haan I am, now don't move and let me have my meal". Suraj got confused... Chakor unzipped him...

Suraj was thinking. We are driving!.

"Chakor don't...!" Chakor was pouting. "Why?". Suraj shook his head. "Yaar I'm driving you will distract me". Chakor agrees to his excuse.

But as soon they reached the garage He was looking at her.

Chakor smiles at him. Suraj was confused. "What Chakor?".

Chakor kept quiet. She turns to the window and was trying to avoid him, which made him only more curious about her way.

Suraj was giving her death gazes, but Chakor didn't bother. Suraj in his mind voice. Chakor I better hope for you whatever it is, it is good and in my benefit!.

Chakor was smiling knowing her Suraj is going mad and wild knowing the true about her weird way. But what else can she do? She wants to Give him. The one thing she kept for long.

Suraj and Chakor finally arrived home, but Suraj didn't talked to her he went straightahead to the bedroom and closed the door as he was not in the mood to talk to her neither he wants to hear her excuses...

Chakor pouts. Stupid I'm ready to give him me. I mean my viginity and he is ignoring me!!! Asshole!.

Suraj was taking a bath thinking of his rude behaviour, but hell no! he wasn't behaving rude he was normal she as the mad one.

....