The next day.... +18

It is the next day she is lying on the bed her mouth 👄 is wet she had tasted Suraj....

Chakor woke up on the same bed in which Suraj lies. She was looking at him he was still sleeping peacefully. Chakor went over her lips which had some of his semen. She was recalling the night of her lust with this cute and loving man.

Chakor pov:
I was devastated reading the contract, he is the owner of me. If I break the contract, he will ruin me, he will use his power to destroy my name.

I was crying when he comes to me. He felt bad, but I knew he was happy seeing me weak as I have trapped in his plan....,

Suraj woke up he looked at her lost face but he kissed her jawline to bring her back his beard itches a bit she shivers with a smile 😊.

Suraj pov:
I know how hurt she was, but that is life I'm a married man who's stucked between a unfaithful wife and a trusting woman. I chose the woman, whom I can trust blindly by making a trick.

I know it wasn't a good idea, but there was nothing else I could do. I'm madly in love with her. Everyone thinks I'm arrogant and selfish, but the truth is I was made to become one. By my own wife....

Chakor looked at him, now she brought him back by kissing his cheeks. Suraj smiles at her. "You want breakfast?". He asked. Chakor nod.

Suraj made her lie underneath him and starts to kiss her lips. Chakor moans in his mouth. Both played with each other's tongue.

Suraj lies over her she was feeling comfortable not like yesterday....

Yesterday

After Chakor read the contract and cried Suraj comes out. He gave her a tissue and told her, to listen to his words as he will not touch her without her permission and that is a promise.

Chakor stood up in anger. "Mr. Suraj Kapoor, I'm not like the other women you had before I won't be your mistress!". She turns her face actually she turns with her whole body and crossed her arms around her chest.

Suraj looked at her. "Don't you think I don't know that? That you are different and not like other women? I want you, means I want you but not forcefully! I want you to fall for me".

Chakor looked at him in disgust. "No way! I will never fall for you!". She turns again.

Suraj smirks. "How about a date? Tonight? At my place?". He was smirking at her.

Chakor refused it. "No!".

Suraj pleaded at her. "Please".

Chakor doesn't know why, but his please had some kind of magic. She had no idea why  but she agrees with a nod.

Suraj smiles. "Thank you...!".

Again Chakor doesn't know why, but his thank you run down her spine and gave her a shiver, she never had before.

Chakor was confused. Why I said yes?.

Suraj wrote down his address. "Like I said I won't force you. You can go home anytime!". Chakor looked at him... She took the card with the address and left without a word.

In the night Suraj was getting ready thinking of his soon to be ex-wife. What the hell is she planning and why is she coming back? Lost in his thoughts he didn't hear the doorbell ringing.

Chakor fed up and made a last very long rung....
Suraj finally heard it and opens the door.

Chakor was in jeans and blouse he was expecting something else but ok.