Shock

Recap: Sukor met. Chakor is a very honest worker and Suraj is desperate to find a good lover with working skills.

Chakor was at home reading the contract. Which incl. a confidentiality clause.

Chakor was continuously reading it, just not to make a mistake again. Of course this is important, if I give personal information out, it may hurt or harm him. Moreover he will insulted by media this clause will remind me to stay quiet.

Suraj was at home, he was looking at his reflection in the mirror. How good I look, no one can resist me (yeah here someone is much self loved).

Chakor had sign the documents and e-mailed them to Suraj private address, he had given her his business card and told her before leaving she can e-mail him anytime.

Suraj hears the ping of his mobile. But he was going to take a shower. After he comes out he took the mobile and opens the email. Chakor he read her name and was excited to know about her answer.

Chakor had written.

Dear Mr. Suraj Kapoor

Thank you so much for your understanding n and giving me the chance to work for a well known company. Enclosed you will find the signed contract of employment.

Thank you again for your trust.
best regards and a good night

Chakor Khanna

Suraj was happy, no he was more than happy to know, she agreed to work for him.

Suraj smirks looking at his mobile. "Now Chakor you are mine. I'm sure soon you will fall for me. But be aware I'm a very jealouse man don't you dare to talk with other man in my present!". He was talking to himself looking at a picture of her.

Chakor was getting ready for the bed when her mobile pinged. Chakor checked on it, it was an e-mail from Suraj.

Hi Chakor

it's ok if I call you by your name?. We are not in office, right?!. Well just in case you don't like tell me. Here you find my daily schedule. In the morning I like to have hot chai (ek dam karak {extra strong}) hope you can manage it. I will give you a few files tomorrow, if there is any problem just tell me. I'm not only your boss, but also the only one you can ask for help as the floor is completely empty.

Well Ms. Khanna (Chakor). Have a good night and sweet dreams.

Suraj K.

Chakor smiles and twirl around. "Sir is very nice 😊". She read one sentence again.

See u tomorrow at 8 a.m.

Chakor checked her mobile and put the alarm for 6 a.m.

Suraj closed his eyes and fall asleep in minutes, whereas Chakor was nervous for her first day. She tried to sleep but couldn't.

Chakor pressed her clothes, she wanted to wear something formal.