Chapter 1: Our

Time is a very mysterious thing. As the time goes by, people changed too. Every single day we meet new person, and those single days are also where goodbyes are being said. Every day there would be a new birth and death on the same day. Funny how times move. Sometimes, we didn't even realize that perhaps, our time once ended and the time we're having right now, might be our second.

The bright light from the big city up above can be seen clearly from afar. The night is still young, people are just leaving their workplace, ready for the ride home. Even at night, Seoul city is still crowded with people around, spending their time, looking for something, doing something.

Sunday, 4th January 3020.

The faint sound of air-rides can be heard only when you're riding one in the air. Jungkook slows down his air-bike, just feeling like enjoying the night's breeze. He looks down from the cloud and sees people are queuing at the entrance of the sky-trade. Sky-trade, a human size-transparent tube, road for pedestrians who didn't want to use air-vehc. Those tubes that connected one place to another is called a sky-trade. One look to the center of the city, people could see a huge 9D digi-telev that plays 24 hours a day.

Jungkook stops his air-bike at the red light. He glances at the digi-telev on his right side, the news are playing right now and it catches everyone's attention once the image of the most popular actor in Korea is shown.

"..... Korean Top Star, Actor Kim Seokjin has won another International award on today's World-class award show, The GrandWorld Award for 'Better Tomorrow' drama on 3019. In the award show today, the actor Kim Seokjin has confirmed that he's in the middle of shooting a new drama with the Nation's sweetheart, Kim Taehyung. The said drama will be released later in 3020. Moving on to----"

"Woah, he's really amazing isn't he? So far, he's the only Korean Actor that won the International award for three years in a row. And he's making a drama with the Kim taehyung? His ultimate rival in Korea? I bet my dreams that this upcoming drama is going to sell millions!"

Jungkook smiles hearing the conversation of the two unknown people beside him, silently agreed to that. Once the light turns green, Jungkook press the pedal of his air-bike and ride through the clouds. Once he arrived at his apartment, Jungkook fold his air-bike into his cube. He walks towards the sky-trade and ride it up to his apartment. Jungkook keys in the code and enters his apartment. He can smell the delicious aroma of food from the door.

"Hyung, I'm home. What are you cooking?"

"Jungkook ah, did you buy the milk?" Junghyun asks, while busy cooking.

Jungkook nods and hands him the milk. He watches as Junghyun pours the milk into the soup. He smiles when he sees satisfied look on Junghyun's face, saying that 'This is it! This is the taste that I want'.

"Gentleman, dinner is served!" Junghyun smiles while placing the plates and bowl on the table.

"You know, we can just order something. You don't need to go through all these troubles of cooking. I think it's time we get that auto-bot. It's convenient!" Jungkook takes a bite of his brother's soup and fallen in love instantly. It taste so good that you don't want to waste even a drop of it.

"Nahh, that bot thing just make people lazy. Besides, nobody can cook as well as I do. Not even that programmed robots." Junghyun said in an annoyed tone. Jungkook shakes his head, smiling and decides that nobody could win an argument with Junghyun, so why bother?

[News Flash! Another strike by the 'Capers' has happened in the south region earlier this evening. About 200 people has gathered and make a strike over the 'Fast Evolving Future' in front of the Blue House. They have been demanding the government to stop or halt the fast evolvement in the world. This strike also happened in different parts of other countries. The strike has been going on for over ---]