Chapter 16: A

"I can't believe you're so stupid" Junghyun shakes his head. He's too dissapointed at his own brother. He had the perfect chance to confess and he just let it like that???

"I don't know how to~" Jungkook whines while slamming his forehead on the table.

"I thought you plan everything since last month! Look, if you're not going to confess to him, don't be mad at me if I take him away" Junghyun smirks playfully.

"Pfttttt you have a girlfriend hyung. Don't worry I'll confess... Later" Jungkook rolls his eyes to his brother. He knows exactly Junghyun is just playing with words. He loves his girlfriend too much to hit on Jimin.

"You shouldn't wait too long Jungkook ah. For someone as pretty as him, he could easily get anyone that he wants." Junghyun smirks at Jungkook.

"I know! I will... Just not now..." Jungkook pouts. He knows that.. He knows too well that Jimin is everyone's favourite. It's true that he can get anyone that he wants. That's why Jungkook wants to try his best in confessing so that Jimin would accept him without thinking twice about it. Jungkook has nothing while Jimin has everything. He wants to show to Jimin that he can be the best, can give the best to him. That's why, he wants to confess, but not now. He needs time to prepare for the best.

-----------

"You seriously makes us worried sick you know." Namjoon smacks the back of Jungkook's head. Ever since the accident happen, Jungkook didn't get to contact Namjoon or Yoongi at all. Those two thought that Jungkook has given up on them or maybe didn't even want to be their friend anymore. That's why when they find out the truth, they wastes no time and rush straight to the hospital.

"I'm sorry... I mean I was unconscious for a week maybe. Don't worry, I still can sing. My arm is broken but my voice is still strong"

"Jin hyung sends this flowers to you, hoping that you're getting well soon." Yoongi places the flowers into the vase on Jungkook's nightstand.

"Wow... If my brother knows that I received flowers from Jin, he's going to skin me alive" Jungkook chuckles a bit, remembering his fanatic side of his brother.

"Well kid, we gotta go. See you tomorrow" Yoongi stands up, gesturing Namjoon to leave with him. After bidding goodbyes to Jungkook, both of the walks out of the room, leaving Jungkook all alone. This is probably the part when he hates the most. Everytime he's alone, he started to miss Jimin. Jungkook pulls out his V5 and clicks on Jimin's pictures. He keeps on seeing Jimin giggling and smiling beautifully in those pictures.

"Jungkook ssi~"

Jungkook turn his gaze away, looking straight at Jimin who's peeking behind the door. He laughs and gestures him to come inside. To his surprise, Jimin wasn't alone today.

"I hope you don't mind" Jimin pulls the other person's hand towards Jungkook.

"Hello~ I'm Jung Hoseok. Pleasure to finally meet the love of Jimin's life!" Hoseok offers his hand to Jungkook, asking for a handshake. Jimin's eyes widen hearing that. He immediately smacks Hoseok's hand, biting his lips in embarrassment.

"Uhhh Jungkook. I actually know you hyung. Can I call you hyung? I mean... The whole campus know you after all." Jungkook takes Hoseok's hand in his, silently proud that Jimin introduce him to Hoseok as the love of his life.

"Of course! I mean, my best friend's friend is my friend too"

Jungkook smiles gladly. If you ask him before, he would say that he has never thought that he'd be surrounded by famous people, intelligent one too. Hoseok is really a chatterbox. No wonder all people in college knows him. He's sweet, beautiful, friendly and he makes everyone comfortable with him.

Jimin excuses himself to get some water for Jungkook as he spots the jug on the nightstand is almost empty. Jungkook just watches Jimin walks away with a smile in his face, eyeing every steps that Jimin takes.

"You really like him huh?" Hoseok smirks, raising his eyebrows at Jungkook. Jungkook bites. His lips when Hoseok attack him with that question. His cheeks redden but he couldnt hide the smile on his face away.

"I--I do like him. A lot to be honest."

"He likes you too... A hell lot to be exact! But he's scared to tell you that. Whenever I ask him to confess, he would say 'Nahh Jungkookie didn't like me that way'. But the way he speaks about you shows that he loves you. Not just 'like'." Jungkook's eyes widen hearing that. He's thrilled when Hoseok told him that Jimin not just 'like' him but fallen in love with him.

"Did--did he really.....? I mean" Jungkook couldn't hide his grins away. He shows it clearly on his face that he's happy with the news.

"Yeah... And I can see that you like him that way too." Jungkook nods Bks head, ready to say that he's in love with the man.

"Well, in that case, you have to hurry up and make him yours. He's quite popular you know? If you're late, perhaps somebody else will get him first" Hoseok feels like laughing seeing Jungkook's face. He looks like he just saw a ghost passing by.

Even before Jungkook could say something, Jimin comes in with a hug filled with water. He smiles at both of them, what are talking about seeing Jungkook's frowning face. Hoseok shakes his head, changing the topic right away.

"Well, I guess I should go right now. We have some projects to finish. I hope we can hang around together sometimes." Hoseok takes a glance at his watch and looks straight at Jimin, signalling that they should leave. Jimin nods his head before looking at Jungkook.

"Of course. I would love to hang out with you too." Jungkook grins, showing his perfect bunny teeth. He glances at Jimin and smiles at him. Honestly, he doesn't want Jimin to leave but he can't. He didn't even have the courage to confess to him how could he just asks Jimin to stay with him. He can't, right?

"I'll see you tomorrow Jungkookie" Jimin gave him the genuine eye smile of his, making Jungkook's heart melt immediately. Jimin and Hoseok bids him goodbye and leave him all alone in the hospital. He wonders when he will get to get out of there. He gets bored and he wants to spend more time with his Jimin too especially after what Hoseok said to him just now.

'No! Jimin is mine! I can't let anyone have him'

##############