Chapter 7: Sealed

'Poly ah~ come here'

The boy's crouching down, opening his arms, welcoming the dog. And when the dog runs towards him, he giggles while patting the dog's head.

'Kookie?' the boy smiles, looking at him.

......................................

"--kook? Jungkook ah?"

Jungkook opens his eyes. The first thing he sees is Jimin's worried face. He realizes that he's now laying in Jimin's laps. He tried to sit up, but his head is throbbing so much that he decides to lay back down.

"Are you okay? You scared me just now. I thought something happened to you" Jimin strokes Jungkook's hair.

"I'm fine. Probably dehydrated a bit." Jungkook smiles weakly at Jimin. He chuckles a bit when he sees Jimin releases a relived sighs.

"I'll get you some water then" Jimin attempts to move away but Jungkook grabs his wrists immediately. Jimin gives him a confused look. Jungkook didn't know why, but right now, he didn't want to let Jimin go.

"Stay" Jungkook whispered, eyes fixated on Jimin's face. He's grip is a bit tight, almost feels like Jimin would be gone if he lets him go. Jimin sits straight and strokes Jungkook's hair again. He plays with Jungkook's hair, attempts to comfort him down. Jungkook closes his eyes, hands still in grabbing Jimin's wrist. He remembers about having a dream, but he couldn't remember what the dream was about. The dream was so familiar, as if it was real. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't remember that.

A few seconds after that Jungkook tried to sit up again. This time, he feels okay, better than before. He suggest to go back at the training field, but Jimin shakes his head, disagree. Seeing how Jungkook's condition is right now, Jimin decides to call it a day. Jungkook wants to protest, saying that Jimin didn't have enough fun yet but Jimin ignores him anyway. He takes Jungkook's hand and drags him outside of the pet centre. He takes Jungkook to dinner and feed him with lots of food. Jungkook whines all the way, saying that he's the one who should pampers Jimin not the other way around. Jimin only laughs at that statement. No matter how much they quarrel, they both couldn't deny that they had the best date ever in their life. Jungkook was very satisfied with the date they had that day.

-----------------------------------------------------

Monday, 27th April 3020,

"Would you tell us more about the drama that the both of you will be acting in?" the host asks, gesturing at both Jin and Taehyung.

"Well, this new drama is a drama about family drama where me and Kim Taehyung ssi will be playing a role of brothers. Of course I'm the hyung and Taehyung ssi is the dongsaeng. It's a very unique drama, a drama which implies a lot of new plots. The storyline is very interesting for me" Jin nods his head, satisfied with his comments.

"Yes, as Seokjin ssi said, this new drama is a fresh story. To be honest, I've only played action roles so far. This is the first I do a melodrama so I'm very looking forward to it." Taehyung adds, smiling at the host sweetly.

"Ahh, the drama seems a lot more interesting now. So, how does it feels to work with each other?"

"It's not easy to work with the global star but everything is good so far. We're getting along just fine."

"Both of our fans are aware that we're not really close in real life, but as soon as the drama is released, I assured all of you that you'll be seeing the new aspect of our chemistry. I really have a good time working with the Korean's sweetheart too" Jin smiles at Taehyung. Taehyung offers him a high five and he accepts that gladly.