Chapter 11: Never

Jimin couldn't sleep. He keeps on staring at Jungkook's sleeping face. He couldn't sleep, thinking about Jungkook's confession earlier. Jungkook's face is so calm in his sleep. Almost makes Jimin thinks that he has nothing to worry about. Jimin slowly lift his finger up, caressing Jungkook's cheeks.

"Why do you fall in love with me? I'm curious"

Jimin couldn't stop thinking. Jungkook probably has shown all his affections and loves towards him for the past few years. Only that he's too blind to see that. Jimin remembers every single things that Jungkook did for him. Jungkook never likes to share clothes. He always complains whenever the members are using his things. Even yoongi hyung couldn't touch any of his belongings. But to think about it, he always, always shares everything with Jimin.

Every time Jimin complaints he's cold, Jungkook will offers his jacket. He lets Jimin wears any of his clothes to the point that Jimin didn't even have to ask first. Food? Jungkook always buys one thing and shares it with Jimin. Jungkook also never likes skin ship, but he always cuddles with Jimin. And Jimin also remember his birthday last year, Jungkook gave him a birthday present. Something he never did to any other members. Even Jin and namjoon complaints about that.

Jungkook gave him everything. Everything that he has. And if he can, he wants to give everything in this world to Jimin. On Jungkook's graduation day, Jimin asks him what he wants so that he could give it to him. Out of everything in this world, Jungkook asks for an apartment. Asking for an Apartment literally means to ask to live together. Jimin always thought that as a joke. Who knows that Jungkook is being serious about that.

Jimin remembers the time when they're recording for blood sweat and tears last time. He mentions about his parent's anniversary party and jokes about Jungkook paying for it. The members tease him, saying that he never pays for someone's birthday, it's quite impossible for him to pay for Jimin's parent anniversary. Jungkook just smiles and said that he'll work hard for it. Jimin thought that he's just responding to the jokes. Little that he knows Jungkook really paid for his parent's anniversary party. And that too without Jimin knowing. By the time he knows about it and asked Jungkook why he did that, Jungkook just smile and said they're like my parents too.

Probably Jimin is too naive to think that Jungkook has something for him at that time. Just like how he called Jimin 'baby' a few days back when they're spending their time with taehyung at the beach. Of course it makes Jimin's heart flutters. But he never thought that it means something. Jimin leans closer to Jungkook, feeling Jungkook's heartbeat against his own palm. Jungkook suddenly wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer in his sleep. Jimin didn't pushes him away. Instead, he keeps on leaning against Jungkook's chest, feeling the comforts.

---------------

"Jungkook ah, what's your seat number?"

Jungkook said nothing but just showing his ticket to namjoon. Namjoon nods his head saying 'you're sitting with me then'. After a whole week in Hawaii, the boys are finally on their flight back to Korea. Jimin just watches Jungkook moving to his seat. Ever since he woke up this morning, Jungkook didnt even said a thing at him. He didn't know what's going on in Jungkook's mind. He's scared that Jungkook might've just think that the confession last night is just a big mistake. Whatever that is going on Jungkook's mind, Jimin decided that this is the only chance that he would get. He must confess to Jungkook right here, right now.

"namjoon hyung....." Jimin taps namjoon's shoulder lightly.

"Can we switch seat? I want to talk with Jungkookie..." Jimin pleads with that puppy eyes of his. Of course namjoon shows him a suspicious look at first. But nevertheless, he agreed anyway.