Chapter 8: Our

Thursday, 30th April, 3020,

"Jimin hyung! Where are you?" Jungkook puts his V5 on the air, face-calling Jimin.

[I just finish with my class. Jungkook ah, what's with the outfit? Are you going somewhere?]

Jimin asks when he sees Jungkook with a nice hoodie and a red beanie. Something that Jungkook would wear whenever he wants to go out.

"I'm on my way to pick you up. I'll be there in 5 minutes. Let's go on a date" Jungkook takes his cube and checks his air-bike inside. When he's convince that he has everything that he needs, he takes both of his cube and V5 and walks out of his apartment.

[Jungkook ah, I need to meet Hoseok hyung first. I need to return his sister's chip since she's using it tomorrow. I'll meet you in front of 'Maize café' in another 10 minutes, okay?] Jungkook could see Jimin is walking somewhere through his V5, he starts his air bike, nods his head at Jimin and hangs up the call. He rides his air-bike to the said café.

Jungkook has it all planned out for today's date. He stops by at the flower shop and got a bouquet of baby's breath for Jimin. He has booked another session at the pet Centre since Jimin didn't get to play with the dogs because of him the last time they went there. After that, they'll have a dinner at one of the most famous restaurant in Seoul, where they're able to watch the falling stars as they're eating. It must've been really romantic and perfect for a proposal. Jungkook couldn't help but smiles widely.

Before he know it, he's about 5 feet away from the café that Jimin had mentioned before. Jungkook adjusts his airspeed and altitude, lowering down his air-bike. He sees Jimin smiling while waving his small hands towards him.

'HONKKKKK'

Jungkook turns his head to the left when he heard the honking. Unfortunately, it was too late for him to move away, he just watch the air-vech coming right at him. He could feel the impact of the vech to his body, he feels the seconds that his body were sent flying on the air. The last thing in his mind that time is Jimin's face.

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

Jimin's knees goes weak when he sees how the air-vech crushed onto Jungkook's air-bike. He fell on his knees when Jungkook's body falls from his bike, straight to the ground. The air vech crashed onto the building next to them. Everything is in chaos, Jimin saw lots of blood. He saw Jungkook's body covered in blood. He quickly runs towards Jungkook with his weak limbs.

Jimin carefully held Jungkook's head and place it on top of his laps. His hands trembles when he sees the amount of blood on his hands. Jimin couldn't stop his tears from falling down, he cries all he wants with Jungkook on his laps. Jungkook is still breathing. His eyes still slightly opens.

"Help! Somebody Help Me!! Plea-Please help me!!" Jimin shouts his heart out. People begin to crowd the place.

"Jung-Jungkook ah... please-please hold on."

"Jungkook--- Jungkook ah"

Jungkook couldn't see clearly at this point, but he saw Jimin's blurry images in front of him. He could feel Jimin's warm hand holding him. But right now, he feels so tired, so numb that makes him slowly closes his eyes. The last thing that Jungkook heard is Jimin's voice, calling his name before he completely black outs.

----------------------------------------------

"-Jungkook...... Jungkookie-"

Jungkook wiggles his eyebrows, his eyes still closed.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook's eyes wide open when he felt a pillow landed hard on his body. He jolt up from his bed, almost hit his head on the ceiling.