Chapter 21: Meant to be

Wednesday, 13th June 3020.

The sky looks so pretty in this evening. it was a perfect weather, perfect day for their debut. Jungkook takes a deep breathe, feeling the wind on his back. He closes his eyes, trying to remember everything that he gain a thousand years ago.

"Jungkook ah, we're done. You guys are going to go up in 30 minutes." Jackson taps Jungkook's shoulder, informing him that the others are waiting for him at the backstage.

"Guys, this is it. We're changing the Music Industry for good. We're bringing back the soul of music. Believe in everything that we've got. Don't bother think about the result, give our best and let the heaven decide the rest." Namjoon smiles, trying to comfort his members who looks a little bit nervous. They have been secretly practising for months just for today.

"The cameras are up, in 30 minutes, I will hack the line to digi-telev at the centre of the town so that the whole city can witness this historical day." Jackson said, nods his head before doing his job back.

"Let's go higher and higher. We're the one and only BTS!" Namjoon shouts and puts his hand in the middle. The other members smiles and put their hands on top of their leader's hand and do their usual shout out.

30 minutes have passed and the boys are ready in their position. Slowly, the old stage in Skydome rose up in the air. Their music is being played all over the city. Jungkook starts singing his part in 'Born Singer'. His voice echoed all over the city. Almost makes everyone stop what they're doing, searching for where the voice is coming from.

The members continues to sing, didn't care of what will happen after that. The platform is getting higher and higher, showing each and every members in the sky, singing their heart out. The crowd begin to fill the venue. Lots of people starts gathering around the boys, wondering what is this music seeping through their heart.

Little by little, everyone starts taking their place at the Skydome. Some of them even rode their airbike and air vehc to get a closer look at the boys. The music and lyrics are filling the space. They didn't even realize that tears are flowing freely from their eyes. They starts to murmur, wondering who the boys are with mesmerizing voices.

"Even if there's only one person out there who would listen to our song, we would be honoured to sing it for you. For our Army" Namjoon speaks before letting Jungkook to sing.

Jungkook nods his head. He starts singing a song, a newly written song by him, Namjoon and Yoongi entitled "a thousand year". They put all their heart and soul into the song, singing with all their heart.

Once the song ended, the boys didn't expect the crowd to cheer for them. All those emotions filled on the stage seems unreal. It was just like a dream. A dream where they went back to a thousand years ago, singing for their army.

But when they're about to sing the third song, a loud sound of siren cab be heard from afar. Namjoon glances at his right side, just to see a troop of bot-cops coming towards their ways. Jackson's eyes widen when he sees the bot-cops aiming their electrical guns towards them.

[You Guys are under arrest for trespassing the national treasure and for using illegal music in this country! Surrender yourselves before we open fire!]

The crowds shouts in protest. They didn't want the show to end. Everyone starts to complain at those bot-cops to just let them perform. But when one of the bot-cops opens fire in the air, everyone stays shut.

"Run!" Jackson shouts and jumps off the stage. He runs all he could, but unfortunately the bot-cops are faster. They manage to hold Jackson down, shoot him with the lecture gun. His screams are so loud that causes panic all over the place.