Chapter 18: Year

"Hyung!!!"

Namjoon and Yoongi almost chokes on their food, surprised at the sudden shout from Jungkook. Jungkook walks towards them and hugs Namjoon as tight as he can.

"I miss you~"

"Wow-wow... Jungkook, I didn't know you like me that way... But I'm sorry I'm not interested in you 'that' way" Namjoon slowly push Jungkook away from him. Jungkook laughs his heart out while Yoongi grimaces his face seeing the two boys in front of him.

"I can't believe that we're still together after all these years! I mean this is amazing!! How can we just--just find each other again... And we're making music together too!!!" Jungkook shouts happily. Namjoon and Yoongi looks at one another, confused with what Jungkook is saying.

"Did you take your meds? Or perhaps are you high right now?" Yoongi asks, eyebrows raised.

"Fuck that is illegal... How high are you right now?" Namjoon asks, gaining a 'are you serious?' look from Yoongi. As if what they're doing all these years are legal.

"I'm not high!! Believe me, we are meant to be together!!" Jungkook grins widely. He looks so happy and the other two is confirmed that this boy needs a hospital.

"Let's go Jeon. I'll send you to hospital" Yoongi grabs his coat while Namjoon gets ready to leave.

"No~ hyung you don't understand!! I don't know how to say this but---"

"Yup, no. As far as I know, this hyung here is meant to be together with Seokjin." Yoongi smacks the back of Namjoon's head, glaring at him for his words. Everyone knows that it's true anyway, Yoongi just didn't want to admit that.

"Not that way! We're meant to be singers. A boyband! A group, a team, a family! We are a team once hyung!"

"Okay... I'm glad you decided to join the crew officially. But--"

"We are Bangtan sonyeondan! From thousand years ago!" Jungkook shouts. Namjoon and Yoongi gave him a confuse look.

"We're the bang-- what??" Namjoon's face crunched in confusion. He didn't understand anything that came out from Jungkook's word.

"We are the BTS, Bangtan Seonyeondan! A K-pop star, thousand years ago. It's true! Ugh how do I make you believe in me?? A thousand years ago, we are idol, singers, and a boyband in Korea. We have fans called ARMY and we won lots of awards! We're famous back then! It's true!"

"He's either drunk or high..." Namjoon shakes his head. He's trying to ignore Jungkook, already had enough of his pointless rumbling.

Yoongi on the other hand said nothing. Of course he didn't want to believe Jungkook. Why would he? It was ridiculous. How can Jungkook knows things happened a thousand years ago. And a boyband? He was convinced that Jungkook is bluffing, playing with him. But why does half of his heart wants to believe that it was all real?

"Ugh it's true!! I'm not lying!! I--I remember everything!! Ugh if only I have ways to prove it!" Jungkook groans in his palm. He don't know how to convince his hyungs that he's telling the truth. They need to believe in him.

"......... We can find a way to prove it. I have someone that can help. But I swear if this is some kind of joke, I will--" Yoongi sounds so serious right now.

"Believe me. I'm not bluffing." Jungkook looks straight into Yoongi's eyes, saying that he didn't lie about this. Namjoon could sense that the two in front of him are being serious. If Yoongi is serious about this, there might be a possibility that it's true.

----------------

Jungkook shivers a bit when they walk inside a dark alley on the ground. Like a real ground on earth. Since humans build floating islands, nobody actually lives on the 'real' ground anymore. Well, except for illegal business and mostly capers.