Chapter 7 || bittersweet (revised)

Stepping out a murmuring crowd of girls was a tall, handsome blonde. The blonde's eyes wanders around the crowded room until it finally lands on a set of tables.

Bokuto raises his hand so quickly you would've thought it shot out of his shoulder sockets. 
" Tsukki, bro ! Over here!" The white haired man continues to wave his arms, earning him questioning glances from nearby students.

Tsukki sighs, a bit embarrassed by his friend's childish behavior.

"Would you stop that, please?" Tsukki mutters, sliding in an empty spot across Akaashi. " It's kind of embarassing."

Bokuto frowns." Would you stop that ? Youre always so grouchy, you know? It's a mood killer."

"Well," Another voice pipes in. "I'd think he'd be a mood setter, I mean, taking in the fact of what I saw this morning."

Tsukki blushes, his eyes narrowing at the source of the statement; his roommate. "I knew it was a bad idea to come here."

Bokuto's eyes went wide. "What ?! What happened ?!"

Kuroo laughs. propping up his feet on an empty chair. "Ask blondie."

"Who would've thought you two would move so fast ? Its only the second day." Akaashi joked, a small smile tugging on his lips.

Tsukki glares at his roommate, clenching and unclenching his hand. "You're right. Its only the second day and I already want to move out." Kuroo laughs, making Tsukki more irritated than he already was.

" Anyways, Tsukki, Kuroo and Bokuto here were gonna ask you if you wanted to come to the freshmen party tonight ? It's only for freshmen but we're going anyways." Akaashi asks. Kuroo's eyes snap over to meet with Tsukki's, and Tsukki, as if on instinct, looks away.

He frowns at the floor. " I don't know. Is bed head going to go?l

Kuroo's pointer finger shoots up to his face. "Are you talking about me?"

"Who else?"

Akaashi snickers . "You two sound like a married couple."

"No one has told me what happened this morning yet!" Bokuto whins, but he was still ignored.

Tsukki shook his head. " I don't want anything to do with that pervert. "

Akaashi's eyebrows raise up. " Pervert? "

"You already told me that this morning, four eyes." 

"Shut up!"

Akaashi watches the two bicker, seeing the resemblance of him and his boyfriend's early relationship in the two.
He looks over at his boyfriend who has a small frown his face, clearly still upset from being left out in the conversation.

Bokutoo's eyes snaps up to meet Akaashi's almond one's, and a small grin starts to form on his lips. "What are you thinking Akaashi? I could recognize your thinking face from a mile away."

Akaashi stares until Bokuto tilts his head in confusion. He gave his boyfriend a smile. Leaning over and lightly placing his head on Bokuto's shoulder, he pointed at the two roommates, who was now ignoring each other. "I just saw ourselves in them."

"What ? How? I'm not annoying like Kuroo."

" I heard that owl bastard!"

Akaashi chuckles. "That's a lie. You wouldn't stop bugging me when we first got together."

Bokuto pouts. " It was because I love you."