𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳

|| Flashback Through Seven's Eulogy ||

August Elle James
England, 13th April 2014

"A college party?" I asked dumbfounded, leaning on my elbows while watching her grab random stuff out of her closet and throw them at me

"We're in high school, they-" I stopped mid sentence, watching her smirk while turning her head, looking at me mischievously,
"oh, hell no." I stated, shaking my head and throwing the clothes off my body, standing up.

"Fuck no." I glared at her, not even wanting to hear it.

"Oh, yes," she continued to smirk, which aggravated me even more, "Chase will be there and I so badly want to him to bend m-"

"Gross." I gagged, hating the fact that she is still falling for his games. Autumn always loved the bad boys, always talking about the thrill she felt whenever she was around them and how the sex was better.

Autumn is my twin and I swear we could not be more different. I would not consider myself to be a total prude, but she has some questionable standards.

"You know, maybe if you tried it you could pull that stick out of your ass and fill it with some good di-"

"Autumn!" I was furious now, hating how she once offered that we could share Chase and is even still holding on to that offer. "The stick in my ass and I are good, thanks. I'm still not going."

"We'll see." she mumbled, humming some unrecognizable tune while continuing to search through her closet.

"I can't fucking believe you made me do this," I mumbled, pulling the short skirt down while walking up the pathway of the huge house; Chase's House, "you owe me, Autumn."

What was even worse is the outfit she made me wear. It was a short leather skirt, black strap shirt and for the sake of my dignity she let me wear a short black jacket.
While she chose to wear heels I stood my ground until she let me wear my black converse.

Her outfit wasn't really colorful either, not very sure why we stuck to such a black scheme.

Autumn was very into fashion, always keeping an eye open on the newest trends, meaning whenever she went to a party she couldn't just wear anything and call it a day; or in this case night.
She chose a dress that was made out of black soft material. She had an open neckline, leaving enough to see that she was blessed with a large cleavage, unlike me, yet not enough to see her boobs.

"You mean you owe me? If it weren't for me you'd be under the bedsheets reading some boring book. You definitely owe me."

I rolled my eyes as she opened the door and walked in.