Author Announcement

Introducing the male lead of Exception

I always envisioned this story as a Fanfiction, more specifically, one starring Harry Styles as the lead.

Over the years I have grown as a person and I do not want to continue this book like that. Harry has said on multiple occasions, that he does not appreciate such attention and I respect his decisions too much.
I adore him as an artist and a person and I do not wish to ever cause harm with this book and the ones following.

I will continue this book with a male lead, that is purely fictional. You will see pictures and gifs of bits and parts, but never a face.
How you want him to look is completely up to you.

To fit the story, the lead has to play a part. The part he will be playing is a tall male with dark hair and light coloured eyes and many tattoos.

Small details will be mentioned throughout the story, but they should not disturb your imagination, only provide a base to play with.
(See next page: Description)

Please welcome abroad the one and only ...

... Seven St. James.

I hope you will continue reading this book, as such changes should not effect much.

Seven will take us on a ride of emotions including anger, hate, lust, passion and love.

I cannot promise you that you will fall in love with him at first, but eventually ... I mean, we do like our male leads a bit problematic, don't we? After all, our favorite color is gray.

Enjoy the characters
Enjoy the story
Enjoy the ride

🖤