𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸

Warning: Mentions of death and sexual assault

|| Flashback Through Seven's Eulogy ||

August Elle James
England, 24th July 2015

It has been a turbulent six months of dating Seven.
Autumn's shock came first, followed up by an hour of scolding and promising Seven, that she did watch crime documentaries and knows how to hide a body.

We've spent almost every day together and I have never been more in love. He is thoughtful, charming, funny and a really good lover.

I lost my virginity to him and I was so happy that I saved that part for someone special.
It hurt, but it was also very romantic. He caressed and held me through it all. Loving him came easy.

After six months of enjoying me for himself I had to finally meet his Family at their annual St. James-Family-Barbecue.
To say I was nervous was the understatement of the century.

It would be an afternoon with his Father and Sister, no Mother. He kept his mentions of her brief, as she left them when they were children and died soon after. His Father is stern, so he said, but he will warm up to me surly... so he said.

I am most excited to meet his sister, Sarai, having heard so many great stories of her. According to Seven, she is the better St. James. I believed him.

But Nikolai St. James is a whole different story. I never knew a person could break a soul in so many ways, but he most definitely could; he did.

I do not think there are enough words to describe what he did  to Seven, me and myself.

The moment Seven introduced me to his Father I could immediately see where he got his good looks from. Nikolai became a parent too soon, he was only nineteen when Sev's mother became with child.

Now at 40 years, he stood tall like an older version of his son. He was charming, but also very authoritative.
He seemed to like me, as he asked many questions about my future and plans, certainly paying me more attention than his own children.

Sarai is someone I would describe as summer. Warm and happy and absolutely colourful in words and behaviour. She will be my best friend, that much I promised myself.

The day passed quickly and suddenly I visited the St. James Mansion more frequently, even on days when Seven had yet to return home.

Mr. St. James never minded me around, he even encouraged me to come over more often, expressing, that I would never be a burden to him. Never once mentioning his children. What should have been alarming then, was at the time nothing short of ... nice?