𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘕𝘰𝘸

|| Flashback Through Seven's Eulogy ||

August Elle James
England, 10th May 2014

"Oh, come fucking on!" Autumn shouted in frustration, as she followed me around the house.

I rolled my eyes as she, again, felt the need to persuade me to come with her. It's been like that the past few months and my answer was always the same,

"Nope." I grinned, looking back to catch her frown just in time.

"The last party you went on was five months ago and this is our graduation party, you have to come, A."

There was a very obvious reason why I avoided all these parties, but of course I would not tell her. There was always the possibility, that he'd be there and the thought alone made me shiver.

I still hear his laugh echoing off the walls as I jumped off the stool and ran out the kitchen that night. He didn't follow me, nor did he ever try to contact or confront me about it, thankfully.

I do not want to run into him, therefore no parties for me.

"M'just not into it," I mumbled as I roamed around the fridge for a quick snack, before going back to studying for my finals next week, "besides, I don't know anyone there, excluding you."

"Am I not enough to know?" She answered aggravated, leaning her weight on one leg, while her arms are folded. "Besides, Mac and you get along, too", she said, rolling her eyes.

I smirked, facing towards her while closing the fridge with an apple in my hand, "Jealousy, hello old friend."

"You're coming, even if I have to drag you there by your hair!" She shouted over her shoulder as she turned around and threw her hands in the air, obviously annoyed by my non-cooperative-ass.

Honestly, part of me wanted to go, seeing as this was really the last time I'd ever seen all the kids I grew up and went to school with, before we'd all separate and go to college.

Most decided to go away across the country, some wanted to move, yet still stay close enough to visit and some, like Autumn and myself, decided to stay in same ol' England.

Autumn and I chose to stay, as we both got accepted into Oxford.
I will study Criminology and Justice, while Autumn chose Civil Law.

Getting accepted into Oxford was obviously huge, but part of me wanted to go to America, try and dare something new, but I was too scared. A coward will always stay a coward...

I sat down on my bed and weighted my options. Was I really going to let fear control everything again, or will I ever learn to just go for it?

Deciding to pep talk myself into it, I quickly found myself in my bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Autumn is right, it's been a while and he has probably forgotten me by now. Who cares, right?

The plan was to go down to Brighton Beach, do a bonfire and just sit around, listen to music and drink. Simple, but it did sound like fun.
Over the months I managed to get along with some of Autumns friends, one of them being Mac. He was actually the nicest of them, considering he was friends with that piece of shit Chase.

What makes me even more furious is that Autumn and him are now officially together, meaning he's at our house more, than I would actually enjoy.

I sighed and got out of the shower to start the transformation process. England was never warm, so I chose an outfit that was cute, yet kept me warm when those familiar breezes would hit my skin.