A girl X and X an library

Storytime: my birthday was on the fifth of January and me and my family (more like me and my sibling) has this tradition where we put the birthday persons head in the cake and they laugh about it but that didn't happen this year because all of them were busy so the days went by and they just forgot, till today I remembered about it and told my parents for a laugh but they didn't take it that way. My mom got up and started to go to the kitchen and I made the mistake of saying that she couldn't do it (NEVER tell your mother she can't do something it turns out bad) because we had no cake but she kept walking and it turns out that we had some cake that my moms friend gave us that i didn't know about. So she chased me around the house with cake in her hand till she finally got the cake in my face and the whole time my dad was video taping so that is going on their facebook, and the worse part is if my sister sees it she will try to do it again. So please pray for me.

"I am in heaven😍, this is where I am going to stay the the rest of the exam" I say to Rin and Tora. "where has this been all my life there are thousands upon thousands of books here oh my god I can stay here forever and never get bored so first I am going to finish reading my book and then others" I say and then get to a sofa and start reading tiger Lily~~skip to end of her book~~

"WHYYY! Peter " I sobbed , "why did you leave her for windy-bird" I whinned into Rin shoulder as he just rubs my back comforting.

"Angel, it is just a book ' He says calmly then he realizes his mistake.

"Just a book?" I say calmly while slowly looking up at him,"JUST A BOOK!! IT IS ANOTHER WORLD FULL OF SORROW IT IS THE LIFE YOU NEVER GET TO LIVE , it is the one thing that keeps you sane the only thing you want to finish but don't want to finish the thing that you see what it is like in other people minds a way to forget about everything around you and worry about others lifes a emotional contection with each charactor so next time you say it's just a book remember you would of died if it wasn't for books" I finish with me holding him up by his collor in my demon mode. (this is so me when someone says that lol)

~~~~~~Gon's P.O.V. (bet you weren't expecting that)

Killua and I have been walking around the airship looking for Cherrie so we can hang out with us when we suddenly hear her shouting.

"JUST A BOOK!! IT IS ANOTHER WORLD FULL OF SORROW IT IS THE LIFE YOU NEVER GET TO LIVE" Then Killau looked at me questionally

"she is really passionate about her books Dont ever talk bad about books around her" I tell him and start to walk towards the sound.

,"it is the one thing that keeps you sane the only thing you want to finish but don't want to finish the thing that you see what it is like in other people minds a way to forget about everything around you and worry about others lifes a emotional contection with each so next time you say it's just a book remember you would of died if it wasn't for books" When we got in there Cherrie had Rin by his collor in her demon form.

"let me guess she finished a book got emotional and started to cry and you said something along the lines of 'it's just a book'?" I asked. He franticals nods his head.

"please calm her down she scares me when she is in Demon mode and you are the only one who can calm her down when she is like this" he pleads/says

"okay" I say as I start to slowly walk towards her" hey Cherrie look it's me Gon can you calm down for me I have candy if you do" I say dangling a sour patch kid in front of her eyes and she immedently calms down and drops Rin so she can grab the candy.

"OW!!" Rin exclaims " I still don't know how you do that anyone else tryes to calm her down while she is in demon mode always ends up with a broken bone at least " He states