Began X Phase X four

Cherrie P>O>V

"Hello remaining applicants  My name is Luppa the third phase examiner" Uncle says.

"UNCLE LUPPA!!"I signed running over to him.

"Hello Guera I haven't got to see you in awhile"He says hugging bac.

"hello uncle Brutus and uncle Axel"I signed to the two men behind Uncle they aren't my real uncles but they are always around Luppa so I got to consider them as family. They just nod with a slit smile."Oh my gosh I got them to smile"I yell in excitement.

"Guera now I will explain the next phase,"He said I did a mock salute and went back with others while they gave me the we will talk later look Jeez I hate that look. "okay so I am Luppa the third phase examiner and will be telling you have the fourth phase, The fourth phase is going to take place on Zevil Island "he says pointing to the island behind us. "Let us continue" He says snapping his fingers for a box to come out"You need to draw lots"

"Lots?"

"for what?"

"To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted" Luppa says with an devilish smirk what can i say it runs in the family. "in here are twenty five cards each of a number of another applicant, in other words you ID number is on the card of another" He says when he said that all but Gon, Killua and me covered up their tags. "You have to have six points to continue to the final phase, Your targets tag is worth three points, you tag is worth three points and all the others is worth one point each" He says holding up the right amount of fingers for each. "you will have one week to get your targets tag or another tags you want you can use any means to get your targets tag even killing" He says with a corrupted smirk. "Will the first person who passed the third phase come up and draw a card" he says gesturing towards the box.(I know I did it backwards sue me)

~~~~Skip

"Now everyone please peel off the tap to reveal your target"Luppa says when everyone got their lot.Everyone does what they are told and peels of their target. Wow this will be really fun I thought when I saw my number. "This box records who you got so feel free to discard your lot if you feel like it  That is all I have to say there is a boat waiting to take you to Zevil Island Goodbye and good luck" Luppa says before we all started to walk towards the docks. 

"Bye Uncle Luppa, Uncle Brutus and Uncle Axal"I yell and waved as we started to follow the group.

"Bye" They simplely say and wave.

"Hello I would first like to say contrates to all of you for making it this far it takes allot of power to do so, I am Khara I will serve as your guide to Zevil Island" She says cheerfully this crowd has so much tention She thought "All of you who do not pass this year will automatically qualified to take next years exam" She with a cheerful smile. "It will take two hour so feel free to explore this tiny little ship "She says well that is what I heard at least. "now thank you bye" She finish and walks away.

"where is gon and killua "I wondered out loud while walking around for two seconds and ind them.

"Hey Cherrie/demon" Gon and Killua yelled waving at me.

" Hey I was looking for you two" I said sitting down next to Gon.

"Yeah well we been here" Killua says with a hint of blush on his cheeks. "So What number did you two draw?"

"How about you?"We asked

"Secret" He says back 

"Okay how about we show who we got on three?" I say