Mysterious twins NOT AN UPDATE

Okay this is not any update but I have to do this because my friend everyday_superhero is wanting me to give you guys a preview of her book I guess I am sorry that I haven't update a little bit of laziness and depression but there is one chapter coming and I think that you Kirasms will like a part of the chapter though very small do eithout farther adue Mysterious Twins (OHSHC Fanfic)

BAD NEWS GOOD MOVES

Abby's P>O>V>

"No we are not going" Gabby and I say in unison.

"girls please be reasonable "our mothers says in a slowly raising voice

"It is for the best girls you have to understand" Our dad says with a little irratition in his voice.

"But why do we have to relocate again?" I start

"We never stay in the same place for more then six months" Gabby finishes

"I know but because of your dad's 'job' we have to move allot" Mom says

"yes we know but still we can never make friends because we always move so when will we stop?" We say in unison.Right now we are suppose to be packing for moving to our new town but instead we are arguing with our parents about moving. You see we move every couple months and we are getting tiresome. "Why can't we stay in one place!" We yell at them with tears threatening to come out.

"It is dangerous for you two to know" Our father says with a tired look, wow we really got him on this one.

"Yes we know that is what you say everytime we ask but I have to ask why do we have to move every couple months, or always have bodygaurds , or why do we have to know all kinds of martial arts?"I say with my voice rising with question.

"Abby,Gabby calm down please" Our mom says pleadingly.

"No we will not calm down~" I start

"We want you to leave this house" She says pointing towards the door. Oh yeah I forgot we always have a different house then our parents.

"girls please don't do this we just want to do what is best for you" our mom says with sad eyes.

"OUT!" We yell pointing towards the door with glares.

"Fine but we expect you to be packed by the morning" Our father says with a mad tone "Come on Cher they will calm down later don't worry" He says leading her towards the door.

~~~Next day

"Why do we always have to do this, Why can't we just have normal parents?" I asked while packing what little stuff we have.

"You know we can't have a normal we meant not know why exactly but we know that what ever they do must be dangerous" Gabby replies.trying to be the voice of reason.

"Yeah but still it is annoying and I just don't understand why we always go through this it is fudging annoying they don't tell us anything and yet they expect us to follow them blindly" I grumble in annoyance.

"Yeah I know and it is annoying but we can't do anything about it" She says not looking at me.

"Yeah but sometimes I wish they would just stay for awhile in one place" I say giving up on the conversation.

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

"Oh that must be them coming to pick us up to go to our new 'home' " I say putting hand quotes around home and start to head towards the door. "yes" I say opening the door only to see police. "How may we help you officers?" I asked politely.