This X dumb X Tower

"No miss unicorn you can't leave me with that evil candy cane man he will eat me " I say in my sleep

"Cher wake up"

" time to get up"

"Fine you lefted me no chose"

"CHERRIE!! THERE'S NO MORE FOOD LEFT!!!" Someone say as I jolt up in panick

"WHAT?! NOOOO BUT I HAVEN'T EATIN MY PANCAKES YET!!!!" I say in a panick

"You know ones she realizes that you lied she will kill you right?" Gon says I think

"OH Fu-" Killua starts

"Don't. you. finish. that. word." I say threatingly " I say threatingly holding onto his collar "I don't like cussing so If you want top keep all of your limps I suggest you not cuss"  I say looking into his eyes.... and kiss him JUST KIDDING ( sorry I had to )    No I looked him in the eyes with my eyes filled with anger.

"You don't scare me" He says as he says that I tighten my grip on his collar (keep in mind that she is like 3 inchs shorter then him)

"wrong move but for this  exact reason is why I came with you to wake her up" Gon says as he walks towards "Okay cher you need to let him go or you get no candy for the rest of the day " He say sternly while looking like he was about to eat MY candy.

"FINE but don't you dare try to cuss in front of me again or you" Pointing towards Gon "try to eat my candy or there will be blood on the dance floor (wink) You got that?" I ask as I glare at both of them. "NOW i am going to change and get couple more books when I get back YOU better have my food I'M looking at you KILL" I say as I walk of the the girl showers 

~~~Skip to shower because I am pretty sure that you don't want to hear about the walk there

I am finally here it took me half an hour to get here because it was on the other side of the blimp  and I was still really sleepy so it took me longer then it would but anyway I got in the shower after putting on my shower playlist and jamming out to till Tora came in and told me that she picked out my clothes for this phase I mean I can't trust anyone but Tora to pick out my clothes she is like a fashion queen for my style she knows what I like and knows what I would NEVER wear so I only trust her when she picks out my clothes. When I got out of the shower I was impressed on what Tora picked out it was a sleeveless plaid shirt with a black skirt that I don't even remember packing or owning and high heel boots, I know what you are thinking 'why are you going wear high heels at the hunter exam' well it's simply because they are cute and way easier to fight in then some of the other shoes I wear  and they are another weapon you see they have knifes on the heel and that is so thin that it can't see and you know what they say ' the best weapon  is the one that is hiden in plain sight'  and they just complete the whole reason. Anyway ones I was finished getting dressed I blow dried my hair and put it up in a lose ponytail and waited for tora to come out from her shower. (I honestly love this outfit)

 (I honestly love this outfit)