Never X ending X Test

(These are the episodes 8 9 10 11 12 13 and 14 of hunter X HunterOkay so I can't wait any longer and the new OC pictue is

she looks exactly like that except that she isn't that tall she is shorter then both Killua and Gon  and that is her with 'fake' ears and tail at least that is what it looks like )

Cherrie P>O>V

'Ughhh why do I have to be in a room fulled with boys, Why couldn't I be with all girls or by myself anyone one would be quieter then these people' I thought as I woke up to the oh so great noise of everyone*Insert eyes roll*.

"If you all don't get silent in the next three seconds I will broke all of your bones and your windpipes got it?" I shout as I try to go back to sleep.

"Sure thing Cherr we will be silent" Killua says with a cocky voice and a pillow in his hand

"Rat if you want to keep your manhood I would suggest you stop thinking of throwing that pillow at me" I say with my eyes closes.

"W What how did you know?" He asked in astonishment 

"I just did now I suggest you either give me food or let me sleep because if I don't get at least one of them one of you will die" I say still trying to sleep, But still the noise went on and I didn't get food and I was getting angry "fine since it seems like i am not going to get any sleep Gon can you pretty please get me my book?" I ask siting up and asking him with my little puppy eyes and he willingly obliged.

"Sure no problem" He says getting up

"Oh and my candy" I say getting comfy 

"Okay sure" He says digging through my bag and bringing me my items. "Can I have some candy though?" He asked after handing me my stuff.

"Ummm? Ummm? Yeah I guess what do you want?" I asked unsure

"The usual " He says holding out his hands

"Can I have some too?" Both Rat and Pretty boy asked

"Demon give them some it wouldn't kill you" Gon says in a sternish voice

"Fine but I will kill you if you take my food again" I say in a serous voice while starting to reading my book while absentmindedly eating my candy.

"I still don't understand how you are still skinny all you do is eat and read but still somehow you are a prodagy at fighting" Gon says  in astonishment.

"What do you mean?" both Kurapaka and Rat asked Gon

"Oh i mean she doesn't train she reads all of her fighting techniques and since she has a Photographic memory so she perform them perfectly and since she is a siren it makes everything easier" Gon says in a proud voice.

"wow..."Is all they say to Gon's explaination.

"Okay that's enough we are almost out of here she just a little longer" I say trying to change the subject. "Only 10 more hours to go"I say getting my nose out of the book.