Author's note

**sticks out head from behind a wall* Gomen'nasai I was gone for so long and I am so sorry that I haven't updated I have no good excuse except that I have been depressed lately and that I am trying to figure out school so I am going to try to have the next chapter up some time tonight or early in the morning so it wouldn't be long till we get back to Cherry and her friends on the fourth phase so there is something to lo *dodges a chair* HEY that was uncalled for while as I was say that is something to look forward for the fact that I am back he he "

Reader: Yeah we don't care

Me:Oh rude *sticks out tongue*

Reader: Stop being immature

Me:Well then if you don't like me being immature then leave

Reader:I WILL *Stomps towards the door that appeared randomly*

Me:DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT UH WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT UH *Slams door behinds reader* Anyone else? No okay well as I was say the chapter will be out in a couple hours so you will have to wait a little bit longer for it but I think you will like it especially the Rherry or the Chin shippers and you know who you are *Wiggles eyebrows* Okay so I am leaving to finish the chapter bye *Dodges table* Oh look I just need three more chairs and I will have a set thank you *Grabs chair and tables and leaves*