Tagged :/

I was tagged but Kirasms sorry people

RULES

1.State five facts about yourself

2.Tag fifteen people (Or aliens)

3.you must do this in under a week

4.Can't tag people in the comments

5.Write the rules (If i didn't have to I wouldn't)

FACTS ABOUT YOUR QUEEN (two of you will get it;)

1.I am a HUGE introvert when in person but online I am a totally different like I am Clark Kent when in person but Superman or woman online. When I have to venture out into the unforgiving world I just have a hoodie and leggings that cover me up so no one can see my face or so no one can talk to me.

2. I always have a book and headphones with me so I can avoid human interaction. There is only one person that I actually talk to outside of my family (I mean like my grandparents, parents and sibling I don't talk to any one else in my family) That is my best friend. When someone actually manages to catch me with out my book and headphones on they usually want to ask me for answers for the work we are doing.

3. I am learning American sign language I mean why not. Sign language has always appealed to me the way you can communicant with your hands and no one understands you and the culture behind sign language I just always liked it my whole life I known the alphabet in sign language but nothing else but now I can keep up a conversation in sign language and I am pretty fast at signing probably not anywhere near as fast as people who actually need to use sign language on a daily bases (people who are deaf and who mute) but I want to actually learn more.

4. As of right now I want to be a teacher of the deaf and or mute. I want to teacher at a school like Carlton or I want to teach at a normal school but still help the kids with special needs. I always wanted to be a teacher but not of the deaf or heard of hearing this is a recent thing that I have gotten into and hope to actually make it come true.

5. I have a illness called Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis, It is a type of arthritis that the white blood cells attack your joins it comes with fevers and rash but I almost never get those anymore. I am immuno suppressed meaning that I can basically get sick easily so I get to stay home ALLOT.

Okay I know that you are probably skipped over the facts to see who all got tagged so I am just going to get to it.

 Kirasms I don't care what you say I am tagging you again ;p

Grimm013 I am sorry *Bows*

STARDUST_OF_THE_MOON bow down PEASANT

Anime-Chan582 Sorry Royal Adviser

chneai99 forgive me

pheonixflash you will live I think

ninjabug12 hey hay bug 

abbysvibes sorry girl

freakylitt0008 love you peaches

schediafelia forgive me?

olivia11314 sorry my student

animekpopknt sorry Kiah or Katty 

Sofie2121 Have fun *smirks evilly*

BriBaker415 I love your books

BLOOD_786 forgive this soul

Thats all thanks allot 

P.S. don't know if all of them worked or not.