Why X Him of X People

Cherrie Point of view 

We have been in here for four hours now  and the whole time I've been laying on  Gon with him smoothing my hair till I fell asleep.

~~~~~~DREAM

A four year old me was playing out in the woods with the animals with her older sister when all of the sudden there was a gun shot heard through out the whole forest then a sharp pain in my leg and neck then everything went black. 

I woke up in a basement filled to the brim  with creepy dolls . I was there with little to no food for three days till  a guy came in with a Koala mask with a cheshire smile.

~~~~~end of dream

"angel wake up"Gon says shaking me,I woke with sweat on my face and tears in my eyes."what happened? Did that dream happen again?" He asked with concern in his eyes.One look at my face and he knew the answer, I was in gulfed into a warm hug which brought my walls down that I tried so hard to keep up. I started to ball till there was no tears lefted. 

"why does this always happen to me why does HE has to be here of all places?" I cried "He always taunts my dreams"

"don't worry angel he can't get to you and I wouldn't let hm if he tries" he says while rubbing my back

"what does she mean by HIM? who is Him?" Kurapaka and Killua asked concernly when asked that Gon looked at me questioningly and I shake my head saying no

"he is someone who brings bad memories for Cherrie" Gon replies vaguely

"yeah so that answers nothing thanks"Killua says 

I didn't get to hear anything else of it for Gon put my headphones on me so I couldn't hear what they were talking about. 'Gon please whatever you do do not tell them I'm begging you'  I said before I fell into a dreamless slumber.

~~~~~~~time skip

I woke up when there was a thump coming from the cruel horrible world. "who DARES to wake me up?" I yell in a demonic voice. I heard a squick and a snicker when I opened my eyes it was from Leorio and Killua I'm pretty sure that you know who did what. "can we finally leave?" I asked as I saw Tonpa.

"Yeah Princess we can leave now" Killua says Since when did Killua start call me princess ?

"Okay then lets go before I want to sleep again" i say while walking towards the door "Oh and Tonpa..." I say while looking back "If you mess this up for us me and you will have problems " I say all serously "Okay?"I say with a smile and start to walk off withbook in hand.

"Okay so the next choice is left or right  O for right and X for left" Gon says with a thoughtful look on his face. [O=4 and X=2]

"WHAT?!? Why would you choice right?Normal you would go left" Leorio eclaimed

"that is true"Kuraoaka says

"BUT studies has indicated thatwhen people who are lost or at a fork on the road their instincted is to go left therefor it would be more logical that the right path is easier"I say not even looking at them. 

"wait Lily kissed Quince and not Brody?!?" I yell after awhile of silently walking to our destination. It caused everyone to jump like two feet in the air.

"WHAT?!?!!"everyone asked/yelled

"It's was in the book" I say sheepishly

"Don't do that you scared us "Gon Kurapaka and Killua says

"Fine fine fine oh look there is something up ahead"I point and start to run ahead welcoming the subject change

"Wh What is this place?"Kurapaka asked