Chapter 1

~Rihanna's POV~

It was already 6 pm and I was sitting on the couch, listening to music when Jenn ran downstairs and stopped right infront of me.
"Robyn! it's time to go, the Tour Bus is set up and Marshall and his staff are already waiting for us.
- I'm coming."
I grabbed my bag off of the livingroom's table and made my goodbyes to Oliver before I headed to the black Range Rover parked in my driveway. When I entered the car with my staff, the driver was already set to go. He drove for a couple of minutes before he parked infront of a huge Tour Bus with my face and Marshall's face on it. The Monster Tour was written in big letters all over the Bus. As I left the car with Jenn and Melissa following me, I spotted Eminem walking to me as I opened my arms to give him a hug.
"Hii.
- Hey! Ready to go?
- Yeah! I'm so excited!
- Me too."
I always loved Eminem, he's such a great guy and he's so... interesting. We made a couple of songs together and now we were going on Tour for 5 mounths. I walked into the bus and as I looked around me, a smile appeared on my face. I loved it, it was looking so fancy and I didn't even feel like being in a Tour Bus. In addition to the Bus, I was going to use with Melissa and Jenn, there was 1 more following us behind. Eminem had his own with some friends. On the first day of traveling, I decided to hang out with Marshall and his friends so I left Jenn and Melissa behind me to join them. I sat next to Marshall as a silence set between us two and I glanced around me. They have been in here for only 2 hours and the floor was already covered with Red Bull cans and the crew's bags.
"I'm excited to get to Detroit since it's your hometown but I'm also afraid. I confessed to Marshall as he looked down at me
- Don't be afraid, they're not going to bite you. He let out a smouth laugh
- I know but I wonder if they didn't only came to see you.
- Robyn, you're Rihanna! Of course they are there for you!"
We spend the night, laughing at our own jokes for no reason at all and watching TV. After I got up, I grabbed a Red Bulls can for Marshall since that was all he had in his fridge and gave him one. When I sat down next to him, I noticed him biting his lip as he kept staring at me.
"Why do you look at me like that? I said jokingly but I knew too well this look he was giving me
- I don't know... for nothing.
- You're funny."
I smiled at him as I layed my head down on his shoulder and relaxed my body. My eyes slowly closed as I heard Marshall opening his can before I fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later as I was laying down on the couch covered with what seemed to be Marshall's sweater. I quickly glanced at my phone as I sat up and my eyes widened 1 am! Damn... I slept for so much time. I fell back down on the couch as a sigh left my lips. While I was trying to get back to sleep, I heard a door open behind me and Marshall appeared in the door's frame.
"Robyn? Are you awake?
- Yeah. I'm sorry that I fell asleep so soon.
- Don't worry. Do you wanna sleep in my bed? It's more comfortable than the couch.
- Mmh. I don't know.
- Come on, you need to get some rest for tomorrow.
- Alright."
I got up from where I was laying and walked past Marshall before I turned back to look at him.
"Wait. Where are you going?
- I'm going to sleep on the couch. Why?
- Oh come on. Come sleep with me. You're my friend!
- Ugh alright..."
I went to his bedroom as I layed down on the bed and relaxed my body after I took off my shirt to be more comfortable to sleep. Marshall waited for me to get in bed as we both fell asleep on our sides, my back facing his.