Chapter 9: End

~Rihanna's POV~

It was finally there, the day I would become Mrs. Mathers and be officially Marshall's wife. I was a little bit nervous and excited at the same time. As soon as my alarm went off, I jumped out of bed and headed to the large bathroom in the back of the bedroom. I glanced at myself in the mirror as I checked every part of my face. My skin was smooth and I didn't have a single pimple, it started as a good day. After taking a quick shower, I heard small noises and giggles through the babyphone as I went to check on my two babies.
"Hey guys, you're awake."
I took Mayia in my arms as she started to move her small hands, she looked at me with her huge green eyes. Brandon started crying and made me understand that he wanted a hug too, so I grabbed him and held them both. They were getting bigger as the time went by and soon enough I wouldn't be able to hold them both at the same time. I couldn't believe they already were 6 mounths old! I felt like I was still pregnant yesterday. I finally put them back in their cribs as I heard someone downstairs.
"Mom! How are you? I said while giving her a kiss
- So this is the day! Oh my gosh, I can't believe that my baby is going to get married!
- I can't believe it too! But I'm nervous.
- Aww don't be. Everything is going to be alright.
- Thanks for the support, mom."
After a couple of minutes, Melissa and Debbie, Em's mother knocked at the door as I walked to open them
"Heeeyyy. Debbie shouted with a wide smile on her face
- Hi."
She gave me a tight hug and I told them to follow me up to the nursery. My mother walked to the crib as she grabbed Mayia and Debbie held Brandon in her arms as tears streamed down her face.
"I'm sorry to be so emotional but they're just so adorable.
- That's nothing."
I smiled at her as she wipped her tears off and we waited for the bridesmaids to join us. As soon as they were there, we decided that it was time to get ready. My mother and Debbie dressed up the twins before helping me with my own dress. I couldn't keep myself concentrated and kept walking up and down the room as I felt my heart jump inside of my chest.
"Wait... Robyn, can you just stay calm?
- No I can't. I'm so nervous, it's making me wanna throw up.
- What do you need to calm down?
- Something that my mom would never let me do.
- What is it? My mother asked with a suspicious look as I shyly looked up at her
- Mmh... Smoke a blunt?
- Oh. Come on, you don't wanna be high at your own wedding!
- You're right, I think the only thing I need now is... Marshall.
- Aww that's cute. Let me call him."
Debbie grabbed the phone as she dialed his number and had a quick talk with her son. I decided to take off my dress to breath and sat down on the edge of the bed before Marshall bursted into the room with a concerned face.
"Robyn?
- Marshall! I missed you..."
He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before sitting beside me to have a talk.
"What's going on?
- I don't know... I'm nervous, it makes me wanna throw up.
- You don't have to. Everything is going to be perfect because it's our day, me and you. Nobody and nothing can fuck it up.
- Yeah?
- Yes. I love you too much to let anything break us.
- I love you too."
He gave me a long hug as I burried my face in his neck and planted a couple of kisses there until he left the room. I took a deep breath as my vision became blurry and walked to the bathroom. I sat down on the cold marble floor just in case as I rested my head on the wall. A couple of deep breaths later, I leaned my face over to the toilets and threw up. I brushed my teeth, dressed up my bride dress and joined the girls downstairs. Hailie, Whitney and Alaina were dressed in pink dresses, they were looking adorable with their long blonde hair in ponytails. This day was my day and I had to enjoy it the most I could. I tought to myself as they helped me to get into the car that was supposed to drive us to the Detroit Church where I decided to get married. Leandra and Jenn made everybody seat as I waited to walk down the aisle, behind the large door of the church. My father finally joined me as he gave me a quck kiss on the cheek.
"You look beautiful.
- Thank you."
I replied before the music started playing and I walked down the aisle to Marshall who was dressed up in his Tom Ford suit, I think it was the first time I've seen him in a suit. As I walked to him, my mind went blank and I could only feel the happiness rush into my body, nothing mattered at this moment.
"I love you daddy.
- I love you too and I'm so proud of you."
My father whispered to me as he gave my hand to Marshall and went to sit down next to my mother. Eminem led me to the pastor as we both stood there and I noticed tears forming in the corner of his eyes. After a long prier and some advices on love for me and Marshall, the pastor finally got to the important moment.
"Robyn Rihanna Fenty, do you take Marshall Bruce Mathers as husband for the better and the worst, the health and the sickness, the rich and the poor?
- I... I do.
- Marshall Bruce Mathers do you take Robyn Rihanna Fenty as wife for the better and the worst, the health and the sickness, the rich and the poor?
- I do.
- Now bring the rings and repeat after me. The pastor said as Whitney walked to us with both of the rings and I grabbed one
- Me Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
- I swear to be faithful.
- To love and cherish.
- And I take you for husband, Marshall Bruce Mathers.
- - And I take you for husband, Marshall Bruce Mathers."
After I slid the ring on Marshall's finger, it was his turn.
"You can welcome, Mr & Mrs Mather. And you can now, kiss the bride."
He gave me a long and passionate kiss, everybody started applauding and screaming. It was the happiest moment of my entire life, all the stress was gone and Marshall was right, it was just me and him. A while after the ceremony Marshall helped me to get into the Black Rolls Royce that was waiting for us, outside the church and drove us to the place where we were going to party, a beautiful, Italian style castle. I had great times and fulfilled my head with memories of this night. A lot of people were there to congratulate us. I couldn't be more sure about the love I was feeling for Marshall. I swear that if there was a silence, you could hear my heart beat through my chest. During the whole, party Marshall kept staring at me with puppy eyes. I could see that he felt the same way.
"I love you Robz.
- I love you too."
He garbbed my hand and led me to the dancefloor where we decided to make the first dance. I was trying to hold back my tears but it was way too hard, a couple of tears streamed down my face as Eminem wipped them off. Our plane to get to our honaymoon was only the next day in the morning, I knew we would be too tired and since we had a long flight for Paris and then Barbados, I prefered plannung it the next day. We finally were home as Marshall sat down on the edge of the bed and kept staring at me.
"Come here.
- You're not tired? I said while sitting on his lap
- I'm never tired for THIS!"
I smiled as I bit my bottom lip. He layed me down on the large King Size bed and came on top of me as he kissed and bit on my lips. My breath became heavier as our two bodies touched in a sensual way.
"I love you. He whispered in my ear after taking off his shirt"
He helped me zipped off my bride dress as the white fabric fell next to the bed and Marshall started kissing my neck and left a couple of hickeys.

*The Next Day*

"Baby, wake up.
- Let me sleep.
- When is the flight for France?
- At midday, don't worry we have the time.
- You still need to wake up.
- Why?
- I made you breakfast in bed.
- Aww alright."
I said while opening my eyes and found myself infront of Eminem, standing with a plate full of food and a small laugh left his mouth.
"Why are you laughing?
- You're cute when you sleep."
I grabbed a fork and knife to cut my pancakes as I bit in a strwaberry. A feel of nausea suddenly rushed into my body as I looked up to Marsshall with widened eyes.
"Baby, What's going on?"
I pushed the plate to the side as I rushed into the bathroom and knelt down next to the toilets before throwing up. On the wedding day, I tought I wanted to throw up because of the stress but I was wrong.
"Sweetie, are you okay? asked Eminem while walking in the bathroom
- No... I think I'm sick.
- You maybe should go to the doctor before the flight.
- You're right, stay here and pack the bags before I come right back.
- Okay bye.
- Bye."

~Eminem's POV~

Robyn grabbed her back and threw it over her shoulder before leaving the house. On my side, I walked back up to the bedroom and threw two bags wide open on the bed as I started packing clothes. I didn't what to take for her but I already knew that she had already another bag packed so I guessed that the clothes in laying on the bed were the ones I needed to pack. After finishing my bag, I gave Hailie a call.
"Hailie? So how have been your night?
- Good, grandma was sweet but she left, she's coming with Mayia and Brandon at your house.
- Yeah I know, I asked her to come so we could say goodbye to the babies.
- Okay have a safe flight and please don't make more babies.
- We will try. I gotta go, I love you.
- I love you too, daddy."
As I was about to hung up, a loud knock on the door made me ran downstairs and I opened it to found myself right infront of my mother, carrying the small children in a child car seat made for twins.
"Heeyyy.
- Hii mommy."
I garbbed Mayia off of her seat as I gave a peck on her small nose and she giggled as rolled over in my arms. She was adorable.
"Wow what have you done to them? They became soo big!
- I'm their grandma, I'm here to make them eat. Where is Robyn?
- She's at the hospital.
- What? Why?
- She's a little bit sick but I think it's nothing too serious.
- Oh okay.
- Can you put them in their cribs before Rih comes back?
- Alright. She said while taking Mayia from me and walking upstairs with Brandon"
I stood in the livingroom for a couple of seconds before the frontdoor opened again and Robyn bursted into the house. She looked up at me with a watered eyes as she dramatically dropped her back on the floor. A smile finally appeared on her face as she looked up at me.
"I'm pregnant... again."

----------------------------------------------

THE END

Read my new AubRIH Story called Fool In Love.

XOXO, love you all