Chapter 2

~Eminem's POV~

I was laying on my bed after I left Robyn sleeping in the livingroom when I remembered that I forgot my phone on the couch. I walked back into the room as I noticed Robyn laying down with wide open eyes. She accepted my offer to sleep in a confortable bed as I layed down with her. Robyn quickly took off her shirt as I admired her amazing body shape. Damn... I was trying so hard not to get a boner.

*The next day*

When I woke up the next morning, Robyn was wrapped up in my arms. I tried to move myself out of the bed without waking Robyn up but I failed.
"Hey! She said while getting up, How was your night?
- Good and yours?
- Perfect! Robyn quickly got up as she yawned and walked to the door
- Where are you going like that?
- In the kitchen. Why?
- Oh Well, you're topless and all my friends are in the kitchen.
- Oh sorry sometimes, I just forget about it."
Robyn grabbed her shirt that was still laying on the floor and walked to the door. I could not believe how beautiful Robyn was looking in the morning. I needed to step back a little, she was driving me crazy even if in her mind I was only a friend, I'm still a man.
I decided to stay in bed for about an hour before Robyn came back to tell me she was leaving to the other Bus since they stopped to take a break from their long trip. After she left I joined the crew in the kitchen to take a breakfast with them. But as soon as I stepped into the small kitchen, I met with weird stares.
"So you slept with Rihanna in the same bed?
- Yeah but nothing happened. She's just my friend.
- Oh come on! She's so hot. How have you done to not... You know.
- I'm grown but I admit it. It was hard to resist."
We had a talk about her as I insisted at the fact that there was nothing between us two. I always felt kind of uncomfortable around her. But she's beautiful and I'm a man, she isn't the Sexiest Woman Alive 2012 and Most Desirable Woman 2014 for nothing. As I spend my morning with my friends, we arrived into my hometown.
"What are you going to do today? asked Robyn
- I don't know and you?
- Well I was thinking you would make me visit. Isn't Detroit your city?
- It is and I would be glad to do it!"
I wanted her to have fun and relax so in my mind the best idea was to get her shopping since that was what Hailie was spending her days doing. I could show her around at the same time. I told her to get ready as she joined me a couple of minutes later in an all-white Chanel outfit with a couple of Gold Chains by the same designer. We decided to take my Hummer and I drove us two to a couple of luxurous stores.
"Em, what shoes do you prefer? White or pink? Robyn asked me as she glanced at herself in the mirror
- Um I don't know.
- You look bored.
- Well, shopping is not my favorite thing to do.
- I know but why did you bring me here?
- I don't know, I tought you would love to do it. Every girls love shopping.
- Marshall, I'm far from being every girls. Come on! Take me somewhere you like hanging out. Maybe where you grew up!
- Okay sorry, let's go."
I would have never thought that she wanted to see where I grew up. I brought her to my favorite restaurant called Vicente's Cuban Cuisine. One of the waistress led us to a table set in the back of the restaurant as people kept staring at us. I decided to order Lechon Asado as I recommended Pollo Al Limon to Robyn and she decided to follow my advices. The dinner went well before we decided to leave so we could get ready for our show. Robyn wore a black and yellow Adam Selman outfit for our first show and she looked amazing as we started the show with Numb. The crowd got crazy as Robyn started singing her part and she kept going with a couple of songs before it was my turn to get on stage. Finally, we sang our last song, The Monster and ended the show with our signature hug at the end of this powerful moment. Robyn looked flawless and I was amazed by her vocals and energy on stage. I left the stage and changed back to casual clothes as I joined Robyn in her dressingroom.
"Come on! Robyn shouted at me as she walked around the room, searching for her purse
- I don't know, I don't feel like going to the club.
- We're going to have fun! You can still not drink.
- Alright... But just because it's you!"
We decided to get to the Penthouse Club, a famous strip club of Detroit. Robyn got a couple of drinks at the club as I got Red Bull and she made it rain on a couple of girls. After the long night I had out with Robyn, we took a walk not so far from the Bus. We spend a lot of time together talking about our lives and sharing laughs before we got near her bus. Robyn seemed to be a bit away, she was probably drunk. She kept staring at me with a lustfull look, I tired to look away but her green eyes were so mesmerizing that I couldn't just ignore her. Damn man, what's happening? Come on! I tought to myself. A silence set between us as I could feel the sexual tension between us two, she was feeling it too. I noticed her bitting on her bottom lip when she slowly approached me and placed her hands on each sides of my head and gave me a small smile. I suddenly felt my lips connect with hers as she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. I deepened the kiss as both of my hands grabbed her butt and I could hear her moan in my mouth. As we weren't expecting it, the door of the bus slowly opened, Jenn walked out in the dark as she tried to look better at us and Robyn got on her feet before pushing me away. Jenn didn't seem to see anything in the dark of the night.
"Robyn?
- Yeah, it's me. I'm coming.
- Alright. Jenn said as she walked back into the bus
- I'm going back to my Bus bye Robyn.
- Bye. She said while winking at me"
As I headed to my bus, I started wondering the meaning of this kiss. I entered my bus a couple of minutes after I left Robyn and walked up to my small bedroom as I layed down to get some sleep. I was feeling kind of weird as I closed my eyes but the only thing I could think about was Robyn.

~Rihanna's POV~

I got into the Bus as I glanced at Jenn and Melissa sitting down on the couch and headed to my bedroom, almost slamming the door behind me. As I layed down on the bed, I closed my eyes and tried to figure out what happened a couple of minutes ago. My heartbeat sped up as I felt butterflies all over my stomach. I had to admit it, I had feelings for Marshall but I never tought it would ever happen. I always saw him as a big bro and a friend. A relationship between us would be so strange to me... I tought to myself before I fell asleep.
I woke up pretty late the next morning, I made the decision to talk about the kiss with Marshall. I didn't want our friendship to be fucked up because of this. As I got and decided to wear Black Skinny Armani Jeans, a Yves Saint Laurent Crewneck Sweater in Black and Ivory Gun Wool and Mohair Jacquard, Black Birkin Bag by Hermes and Black Louboutin Pigalle Pointy Toe Heels. I walked out of the Bus Tour as Jenn walked to me with a smile.
"Hey! We finally got an hotel for you and Em, we gonna lead you there.
- Oh great."
I headed to the black SUV waiting for me and the drive drove to MGM Grand Detroit. A tall building lighted up as a Christmas tree was what appeared out of my window.
"Where's Marshall? I asked as I walked into the lobby and joined Jenn and the crew who were following us in the Bus
- He woke up soon and his staff took a couple of hotel rooms for us all. He must be in the Fitness Center."
I asked where it was to people from the hotel's staff and headed to where they told me. It was large room under the lobby, the place was empty and I couldn't see Marshall at first, before I walked in the room and noticed him running shirtless on one of the treadmills.
"Robyn! What are you doing here?
- I just wanted to talk to you.
- About what?"
I didn't answer at first, his abs were all I could stare at as I bite my bottom lip. Marshall was so hot, even with sweat all over his body, I only wanted to jump on him.
"Robyn? Are you okay?
- Oh... yeah sorry.
- What did you want to talk to me about?
- Well, you know... about yesterday.
- Oh yeah. THAT! You shouldn't worry about it, we just slipped.
- Oh! Okay good..."
I smiled at him as he kept staring at me and so did I. My heartbeat got crazy as I felt myself getting wet in my panties as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He gave me a long and deep kiss before he picked me up by the tighs as my back was resting on the wall behind me. His hands traveled up and down my body as our kiss still didn't break. Marshall layed me down on the floor as I got out of my shirt. He started hurrying himself as he reached my pants and made them slide down my legs as he looked down at me with a lustfull look.
"Em! Em! Where you at?"
Paul Rosenberg, Marshall's manager, bursted into the room as I hid behind one of the fitness machine. I stayed there with my arms crossed around my chest for a while as he approached Marshall. I prayed for him not to get too near because I was almost naked but he stopped as Marshall stood infront of him. They both had a quick talk about the Tour before he left. Marshall turned to look at me as we both bursted into laughter and he helped me to get up.
"Thanks."
I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and dressed back up my pants and shirt. I could still feel Em staring at me but I didn't pay it any attention.
"Listen, this was just..
- It's okay. I already forgot what happened. I don't want to fuck up all of our friendship just for that. Okay?
- Okay."
I told him and left the room to my hotelroom where my crew was waiting for me.