Chapter 4

*2 Weeks Later*

Me and Marshall have been on Tour for about a mounth now and even if some of my feelings were still here, I was willing to keep it as it is right now. We had a one week break and another for rehearsals, after the couples of shows we had in Los Angeles, we had 2 weeks of holidays and we were following with the New York City shows. I woke up in the early morning, I was feeling kind of dizzy and my head started shacking as I got up from my bed and put my slippers in. The couple of drinks I had yesterday really fucked me up. I sat back down on the edge of the bed and took deep breaths to remain calm from the rush of emotions I was suddenly feeling. As soon as I felt my stomach going up, I rushed into the nearest bathroom and threw up. I rested my head on the wall as I flushed the toilets and held my hand to my stomach. I hated being sick, it was even worst with the Tour and my album I started recording, adding the pressure of the medias waiting for it, I was totally fucked up. I walked out of my room as I joined Melissa and Jenn in the kitchen where they were watching Scandal, eating their cereals.
"Hey, how was your night? asked Melissa as she looked up at me when I walked in
- Good good. Have you been up for a long time?
- About one hour, I think. We're going to get some groceries. Do you want anything there?
- Okay. Can you get me some stawberries please?
- Yeah!"
Jen nodded her head and put her bowl of cereals into the sink before Melissa followed her in the main room where they dressed their coats up and left the hotelroom. I walked in the bathroom with a yawn as I looked at my myself in the mirror. I started undressing as I looked at myself, topless. I grabbed each of my boobs in each of my hands as I started to play with it. They were getting bigger, I need to loose a couple of pounds. I tought to myself as I sat down on the toilets and started checking a couple of my texts. I texted Jay Brown for work and a couple of friends like Leandra and Katy. I shut my phone as I put it on the sink and waited a couple of minutes. As I glanced around the toilets, I noticed the closed box of tampons resting next to me. It meant my period didn't came this mounth, I started stressing as I glanced around me. No, it wasn't possible... Tears streamed down my face as I got up and pulled my pants and panties up. I quickly grabbed my phone and jacket before leaving the Hotel as I came accross Jenn and Melissa with hands full of grocery bags.
"Hey Robz. Where are you going?
- I don't know... I just wanted to go out.
- We need to leave in two hours only to be in Los Angeles at time."
I sighed as I joined them into the kitchen and shared my strawberries with Melissa. I had to wait to know if I was right to have doubts about a possible pregnancy or not. We finally joined Marshall and his friends in the Tour Bus and immediately layed down on the bed as I got in there, leaving everybody in the livingroom. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes and I rubbed my stomach, thinking of baby that could be growing in it. My life was a mess right now and I was going to fuck up my friendship with Marshall. I was so nervous, my stomach hurted me. I finally cried myself to sleep before I woke up in the middle of the night. As I glanced into the livingroom, I noticed it was empty and looked through the window before I noticed we stopped. We were already in Los Angeles and as I glanced at my watch, I noticed it was midnight. I grabbed my hoodie and left the bus still in my pajamas, the weather was warm and it made me feel more confortable as I walked down the street. I came accross a drug store and entered it as I grabbed the first pregnancy test I saw and walked to the cashier to pay it. When I got back into the Tour Bus, it was already 1 O'Clock, I quietly walked into my bathroom with the plastic bag and grabbed it. I read every steps of the test and did as they said. I place dthe test on my urine and waited for the results. I took a deep breath as I looked down at the test I was holding.
Two pink lines showed up on the test as I bursted into tears and knelt down on the cold floor. I wrapped my arms around my knees and cried for a couple of minutes.
"Robyn?"
I looked up to Melissa who was standing infront of me with a confused face. She glanced at me and then at the test as she knelt down to grab it off of the floor.
"You're pregnant...?
- Yeah..."
I made my best to hold back my tears as Melissa sat at my side and gave me a hug.
"It's going to be okay." Melissa whispered as she threw the test into the garbage. She helped me to get into my bedroom and made me lay under the sheets as she joined me a couple of seconds after placing a kiss on my forehead.

As I woke up in the morning, I moved to the side and found myself face to face to a sleeping Melissa. I slowly got up and quietly walked out of the room to head in the kitchen. I made my breakfast with Bacon and Eggs, I only slept for about 2 hours and I was tired. I didn't know if I could do the show tonight. After eating up my whole breakfast, my morning sicknesses started again and I spend a couple of minutes in the bathroom. I needed to talk to someone, I mean to Eminem but I couldn't tell him now. I didn't want to tell him, our friendship was perfect and the work we were making together was great, I didn't even know if he wanted kids, I was scared. I had a song to record with him this morning and it was making nervous. I walked out of the bus and noticed him sitting on his car while talking to his crew.
"Heyy.
- Hi. I answered while walking to the car
- Have I done something wrong?
- No why?
- Well I don't have a hug today?
- Oh sorry."
I hugged him with my nervousness and he opened the car's door for me. I sat by his sidr as Marshall sat on the driver seat. He drove both of us to the studio. Marshall's manager booked the studio 6 and Marshall played me the beat a last time before I entered the booth. I recorded my part as I listened to Eminem's verse. It was as great as our other songs.
"Do you want to have lunch?
- Yeah!"
My morning sicknesses made me doubt about it but I decided to say yes just because I didn't want him to make things up. It was a real bad idea since I didn't stop throwing up the two hours I spend eating with Marshall.
"Robyn, what's going on? It's been the 5th time you're going to the bathroom.
- I'm sorry but I'm sick and I have nauseas.
- Oh okay. I hope you will be okay for tonight's show.
- I think that I will."
I left him to the Bus as I sat down next to Melissa on the couch. Jenn was out for a couple of minutes and Melissa turned to look at me.
"Robyn, when are you going to tell it to Marshall?
- Never. I said while searching my makeup in my purse
- Is it a joke? Because it's not funny.
- Oh no it's not! Seriously, I don't want to tell him, it's gonna fuck up all of our friendship.
- But if you keep the baby he's going to guess it by himself. You're going to keep it, right?"
I didn't answer as I almost burried my face in my purse. She grabbed my bag off of my hands and forced me to look at her right into the eyes.
"Robyn! You don't think about..."
I bursted into tears as Melissa gave me a tight hug.
"I'm gonna keep it but I don't wanna tell Eminem.
- But you will have to."
I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders as Jenn came back into the Bus.
"It's time to get to the Stadium." She shouted as I left a long sigh. As usual, it was amazing and I really felt home with the Los Angeles crowd. A couple of minutes after ending the show, I left to the Tour Bus and changed my clothes into something more for parties and fecuded to get to the club. As I was about to leave, I opened the door and came face to face to Melissa and Jenn with a concerned face. I immediatly guessed what was going on.
"Melissa! Did you tell her?
- Yes...
- Why? Can't you just leave your mouth shut?
- Robz, you know that I always and will always keep all of your secrets and that's what friends are for but friends are also there to tell you what's wrong and what's right. I needed help so I decided to tell Jenn.
- Whyyy?? Why do you need help!?
- Because you need to tell Marshall!
- Ugh! I said no!!
- Robyn, you know I love you but Mel is right, he's the father, he needs to know. So I told him to come by because you had to tell him something important. I widened my eyes at Jenn and anger took over my body
- THE FUCK YOU DID? ARE YOU CRAZY??"
As I was yelling at my friends, Marshall bursted into the Tour Bus and looked back and forth at me.
"Woow Robz, calm down. What did they do?
- The stupidest thing ever!! I swear I'm not gonna forgive you soon! Now get out!"
I gave them an evil look and they both left as Eminem sat down next to me around the small table of the Bus.
"What was so important?
- It's not really important I just wanted to tell you that I wanted you to be in my next album.
- Of course! I would love to! That's all?
- Yeah...
- You're coming to the club or not?
- No, I'm tired now.
- Oh okay.
- Have fun.
- Thanks, bye.
- Bye."
The awkward conversation ended as he left the Bus and Melissa and Jenn joined me back in the livingroom.
"Where's he going? What did he say? Have you told him?
- No. And I won't, you're not going to tell me what to do."
I told them while slamming my bedroom's door, leaving them shocked in the livingroom.