Chapter 3

~Rihanna's POV~

I was laying down on the couch, next to Melissa as I could feel her stare.
"GIRL! What the fuck do you want? I asked annoyed
- You're acting weird.
- What? Why?
- You've been laying on that couch for about an hour without even looking at your phone. Girl, are you in love?
- What? Please no and with who?
- I don't know... someone of the crew... or Marshall. Lmao I'm just kidding, this is so stupid. You and Marshall? No way!
- Yeah... so stupid..."
It wasn't stupid at all and it was even kind of true. I have been thinking about Marshall all day, wondering if he ever felt the same feelings as me. Jenn walked into the dressingroom as I sat up and looked up at her.
"Hey you should start dressing up for the show."
I nodded my head as I looked down at the outfit I choose for tonight. My vintage Tee Shirt featured the English Metal Band, Judas Priest, I got from Chapel NYC. I coupled it with Black Katie Eary Leather Trousers with Zip Details from Fall 2014 Menswear Collection. I placed myself under the scene as Numb started playing and I got on stage before Eminem joined me. The crowd got crazy at our view as they sang along to every of my songs before I let Eminem make his show. As the show ended, I walked to my dressingroom and dressed up something more casual.
"Hey Robyn.
- Hey. I'm so damn hungry.
- Do you wanna go eatoutside?
- Yeah!"
I shouted as I jumped off of the couch and waited for Em to get ready before we left the stadium and decided to get Italian food at Andiamo Detroit Riverfront located in Downtown Detroit. We both decided to get some Fried Calamari as I ordered Paglia e Fieno and Marshall got Gnocchi Palmina with a bottle of water and a glass of red wine for me. Marshall didn't take any alcohol, he has been sober for a couple of years now and I was amazed at how he could resist. I felt great around me, he was making me laugh and we just had fun like all the other times when we were only friends. After the dinner we had, we came back to the hotel. In Marshall's hotelroom were the boys waiting for him.
"Are you coming with us at the club?
- Nope, we're actually tired.
- Alright."
Everybody left the room a couple of minutes later as I found myself alone with Marshall. I put music on as I started dancing around the room.
"You're crazy. Marshall told me as he was sitting on his bed
- Not as crazy as you."
I softly whispered in his ear and sat down on his knees. As I was still staring at him, butterflies flew over my stomach. I needed to tell him.
"Marshall, I like you.
- You know, I like you too. What do you think if we get into a relationship?
- We could try.
- Then let's try it!"
I smiled as Marshall gave me a peck on the lips. He pressed his body against mine as he layed on the bed and I got on top of him with a lustful smile. He unzipped my pants as he deepened the kiss we were sharing. We spend the night together, sharing our love with our bodies.

*The Next Morning*

"ROBYN!!"
I slowly opened my eyes as I noticed Jenn standing infront of the bed with Melissa right behing her. I closed my eyes as I burried my head on Marshall's chest who was still asleep.
"Shut up! Let me sleep.
- Oh no, girl, I'm not gonna letyou sleep! We need to talk.
- You sound like my mom, leave me alone... ugh... my stomach!"
I rushed to the bathroom as I threw up all I ate yesterday. Jenn walked in the bathroom and looked down at me as she handed me my clothes and helped me to get up. I quickly dressed up my yesterday's outfit but as I was about to leave, I heard Marshall waking up.
"Heyy where are you going? He asked in his morning voice
- Jenn needs me now.
- Oh okay, you don't tell me bye?"
I walked up to the bed as he grabbed my ass, I gave him a couple of kisses on the lips.
"Eww." Jenn shouted as we left his hotelroom and headed to mine where she led me next to the bed.
"Robyn, what were you thinking about?
- I don't know... But why are you screaming like that? Have I done something bad?
- Yes!
- What?
- You slept with Eminem. I mean he's 15 years older than you.
- Well, he doesn't look like it.
- He has kids!
- Oh come! We're in a relationship anyway.
- In a what? Are you kinding me?
- You know what? You're annoying!
I'm grown, I do whatever the fuck I want!
- Ugh!"
I rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I tought they were my friends, why is it such a big deal?
I grabbed phone as I checked my instagram, the Navy were posting all the pics from yesterday's show. I closed it as tears rolled down my cheeks. I really didn't know why I was crying, it was just the whole thing together. My feelings for Marshall, my friends yelling at me, the stress of the tour and this horrible hangover. I didn't even got that much of alcohol last day. I got up from the bathroom's floor and walked to the main room of the Suite I was staying in. I walked down to the lobby and left the MGM Hotel and decided to get Downtown Detroit. The streets were empty this morning and it made me feel more uncomfortable. I pulled my hoodie as I took a walk in the streets, as I kept walking, I noticed that I forgot my phone and decided to get back to my Hotel. I opened the door of the room as I found myself face to face to a crowd of confused and worried people. They have been searching for me all morning.
"Rih! Oh gosh, you're here. We almost called the police. Where was you? Jenn asked as she gave me a smile when I got in
- Not far. Where's Marshall?
- Having lunch with his daughters."
I heard voices in the corridor as I glanced outside and noticed Marshall, Hailie, Whitney and Alaina walking into my direction.
"Hey Robz.
- Hi."
Marshall was about to kiss me when I stepped back to stop him from doing so, I just gave him a light hug. I really didn't feel like kissing him infront of his daughters.
"So Robyn, this is my daughters Hailie, Whitney and Alaina.
- Hi. They all shouted together as they hugged
- Hi."
They were beautiful girls with long blond hair and shiny blue eyes. It made me feel kind of strange to see them, I just looked at Alaina and suddenly felt weird about how old she was. She was only 5 years old younger than me after all. As they walked to Marshall's room. Toughts of me and Marshall made me doubt. Is tgis relationship insane? What if Jenn was right? He's maybe too old for me... He already had 3 kids. If it was getting serious, would he be ready to make a future with me? To have other kids? Ugh... We've been dating for only 1 day and this relationship was already driving me crazy. I occupied myself for the whole afternoon so I wouldn't have to think about him, I had lunch with Melissa and Jenn, made shopping and decided to get some more sleep on the late afternoon.
"Robyn! It's time to get to the Stadium!" Jenn shouted as I threw my hoodie over my head and walked down the stairs to the lobby to wait for everybody to get downstairs. My crew joined me a couple of minutes later as my bodyguards led me to the Black SUV parked infront of the MGM Hotel. A crowd of paparazzis and people were taking photos of me as they shouted at me a couple of sweet words. I quickly waved at a group of fans before entering the car. The driver drove us to the Stadium where I was going to perform with Eminem and I got ready. Mylah made my makeup, Yusef made my hair, he kept it simple and just curled up my long black hair. I performed Jeremmy Scott's Spring/Summer 2015 8-Ball Print Dress, Bucket Hat and Parka. I completed the look with Timberland Boots before I got on stage. The crowd amazed me this evening, never saw them so excited, it made me really emotinal, I didn't know if it was the fact that it was the last day of the Detroit part of the Tour or all the love I was receiving but I just loved the energy this night. At the end of The Monster, me and Eminem hugged as we disapeared in the dark. I gave my mic to Jenn and walked to my dressingroom to get into more casual clothes. When Marshall entered my room with a smile.
"Can I have a date tonight?
- Yes! I smiled as I gave him a kiss on the lips"
As soon as I got to my hotelroom, I changed my outfit into something more classy with a Black Velvet Slip Dress with Embellished Green and Yellow with Mimosa Beading designed by Meadham Kirchoff and Rene Caovilla Black Crystal Sandals. Marshall drove to the other night's Cuban restaurant and we had the same meals as we had a talk.
"Em, I'm sorry but I'm starting to doubt about us dating. I mean it's not that easy...
- Mmh... Is it because of my daughters? You know... I'm not gonna ask you to be their mom.
- Oh no! It's not that! No offense but it's just like you're... 15 years older than me.
- Listen, Robyn, I like you a lot but I don't to force you into a relationship, if you just don't feel it, we can stay friends.
- Aw, Em. Thank you for understanding me."
I smiled at him as I hugged him and prayed that it would last.