Chapter 6

*Rihanna's POV*

I could feel Marshall moving next to me as I slowly opened my eyes and noticed him with his arms wrapped around me.
"GoodMorning, baby.
- GoodMorning. Do you want me to make you a breakfast?
- No it's okay I'm going to do one for you.
- Thank youuu."
I looked down at my baby bump as I rubbed it for a couple of seconds and started thinking about what the doctor told me yesterday. My belly was getting bigger everyday and I was more and more tired. This Tour was exhausting me and I couldn't tell it to anyone, even my mom didn't know, but I felt like I had a confident around Marshall. He was so sweet and understanding. People kept telling me he was a bad guy when I started hanging around him but he seemed to have changed. His generosity amazed me everyday I was spending with him. I tought to myself as he entered the room with a plate of pancakes and fruits with an orange juice. He sat down on the edge of the bed as he handed me the plate and we shared a breakfast while watching TV. We also shared a couple of laughs and spend almost all morning with him. As we were cuddling in bed, Jenn and Melissa entered the room and asked news about the baby.
"Twins?! Woow that's going to be a lot of work! Jenn exclamed as she waited for an answer
- Yeah but you gonna help me. I replied with a sarcastic smile
- Yeah..."
After having a small conversation, they decided to leave us alone with Eminem. I was really concerned about the future. The hardest in my pregnancy was the fact that we needed to tell our families. How would they react?
Sadly, the show we had tonight was the last one, Eminem canceled all the other shows since the doctor told me to have rest.
"Why wouldn't you go soend some times with your family?
- You mean in Barbados.
- Yeah.
- Are you coming with me?
- If that's what you want to do.
- I actually even tought about spending my pregnancy there since it was such a peaceful place but now that you're in my life. I think we will just go so we could tell my family.
- Great idea."
Eminem told me as he walked to me and sat down to give me a hug. I grabbed my laptop and opened it to book two tickets for Barbados. We would fly out the US in tomorrow's early morning and spend a couple of days or even weeks there.
"Yeah I think it's a good idea.
- You're done with buying the tickets?
- Yeah!
- I'm going to do some shopping right now. Okay?
- Well, I can come with you.
- No... no I'm just going to the grocery store. Do you want anything?
- No thanks.
- Okay bye.
- Bye."
I gave him a kiss as I watched him leaving the room. I knew he was lying but I didn't want to start a fight or an argument. As I waited for him, I watched television. He came back a couple of minutes later with a single bottle of milk. He's a good guy, I can trust him.
"You took so much time!
- I know, sorry. I wondered if you would like to go to Giorgio Baldi tonight?
- Mmhh... I don't know... I'm a little tired.
- Aww please, come on.
- Mmh okay."
I told him as walked to my dressingroom and choose to dress a Black Textured 70s Inspired Dress from Balmain Fall 2013 collection and sild into her High Louboutin Pigalle Pumps. It was perfectly matching with my baby bump and hiding it. When I was done my makeup, Marshall grabbed my hand and led us to his Mercedes Benz in the parking lot. We were still sleeping at the hotel but soon enough we would be back to my house, I didn't know if Marshall would stay there with me or if we would go to Detroit after our Barbados trip. The drive was long and I was kind of exhausted because of my pregnancy but we still shared a couple of laughs in the car. As we entered the waistress greered us with a huge smile.
"I booked at the name of Matters.
- I see, follow me."
My eyes widened as I folloed the waistress and Marshall in a room in the back of the restaurant. A nice table was standing in the middle of the room with candles and flowers set all around. I was amazed. Did he plan all of this? I guess yes since he even booked. We both sat down at the table as the waistress handed us the menu.
"Are you ready to order.
- Yeah. Mmh I'm gonna take.... Crostino al Prosciutto as a starter then I will take Tortelli di Zucca, Gnocchi al Vostro Gusto and Spaghetti Bottarga.
- Alright and you sir?
- I will take Vongole alla Marinara and Agnolotti.
- Mmh. Do you want anything to drink?
- A Strawberry Lemonade.
- A bottle of water."
As the waistress left to prepare our drinks Marshall looked up at me.
"You must be really hungry.
- Well, I'm pregnant of twins. I eat for three.
- I already had a pregnant woman at home and I never saw her eat so much.
- Every woman is different."
He smiled and it made me smile too. The dinner was amazing and Marshall was sweet to me... All of the night, he kept telling me how much he liked me and how much I was beautiful. I don't know if it was the atmosphere or just the comfort I was in at this moment but I didn't throw up of the night and most of all I was feeling happy. We finished up our starters and plates as the waistress came back to our table with the menus so we could order our desserts.
"I will take Molten Lava Cake and a Coconut Sorbet.
- And Nonna's Torta."
Marshall gave the waistress a quick wink as I frowned my face up and she disapeared behind the thick curtains that were hiding their table from the others.
"Where are you going? I looked up at him as he got up from his seat
- No where."
Marshall put his left knee on the floor as his bright eyes stared right into Robyn's. His hand slowly slid into his inner pocket as he grabbed a small red box with Cartier written in gold letters. He opened the small box as I glanced at what was in it and my heartbeat sped up at the view of the amazing Yellow Diamond Cartier engagment ring.
"Robyn, you're the first woman in so long that makes me feel so great every single minute I spend with you. My love for you is infinite, you're bringing joy to me everyday and in a couple of mounths you will bring two of my children to this world. I couldn't be more blessed and I thank god everyday to wake up to your side. I want everybody on this earth to know my love for you, to know that's you're mine and I'm yours. Robyn Rihanna Fenty, would you marry me?"
Tears rolled down my cheeks as my vision became blurry due to my tears. I kept staring at him for about 5 minutes, I was speechless. I looked down at his confused eyes, praying to get an answer soon.
Every second that I wasn't saying anything was growing nervousness into him.
"YESSSSS!!!"
I shouted as Marshall slid the ring on my finger and jumped into my arms for one of the longest hug ever.
"Why did you stay quiet for so long?
- I don't know, it's the emotions. I was speechless, my mind blew off as soon as you got on your knee.
- I love you so much.
- I love you more."