[2] The Mission

Riley POV

(^The dress she is wearing^)

I look over the edge of the cliff and grin. I slip off my heels and lean over the cliff. I fall down and laugh loudly going into the water. I surface then hear a throat clear behind me. I turn and see Ohm, my sister's man. I roll my eyes splashing water at him "Leave me alone, Ohm." Ohm glares at me and I huff getting out of the water drying my wings off. Ohm tosses me my heels and starts to go,back to,the castle. Water drips from my dress and I smile leaving wet marks behind me. My bliss is interrupted by an annoying voice.

"Riley. How many times must I tell you!" I groan looking at Isabella "I want to have freedom! You can't keep me locked up in this dumb castle!" I shout. Everyone gasps and Isabella narrows her eyes "Fine. You want to leave? Ohm, take her with you and the others." I squeal in happiness and Ohm growls. I run to grab my boots, un-aware to the convo behind me. "Must I bring her?" Ohm asks. Isabella nods "Make sure she never wants to leave again." Ohm grins and nods before walking towards me. We all get ready and go to earth. "Are we in a forest?" Ohm nods and we walk over to a wolf laying in the sun, breathing heavily. The creature seems to be in horrible pain. My heart aches for the poor creature. I gently reach out and pet it's head when Ohm pulls out a sword. I gasp in shock and stand in front of it "No! You can't kill him!" Ohm narrows his eyes "I will and I can. Give me the dread full animal." He says danger lacing his voice. I shake my head "No. I am your future queen, you will listen to me." The wolf bares it's teeth at Ohm and nudges my thigh. I look down at it and notice it has dark brown fur with a green tint. It's eyes are neon green. I smile "I will heal it. Back off, Ohm." He sighs "Fine, make it quick." I nod and get on my knees holding out my hands. My finger tips start to glow a light purple and the wound on it's side heals like nothing was ever there. It seemingly smiles at me before licking my cheek and runs off. It looks back at me and howls with a bark before running into the woods. I grin and we make our way to an open area, there are rocks everywhere. Piled high into the air. I marvel at it when a loud crack is heard. Everyone starts to run but my dress gets caught and a rock crushes my wing. I scream in pain and Ohm looks at me before winking then disappears through the portal. It closes and I'm left trapped. I look up at the rocks hurtling towards me and close my eyes waiting for the pain. It never comes. I weakly open my eyes and see that I'm now in the air above everything. I gasp out if shock and hear a deep chuckle "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to keep you from your painful death." A deep yet smooth voice tells me. I look up seeing I'm in the arms of none other than the son if my sister's enemy. The prince of hell, Darkiplier. My eyes widen in shock "Uh... Thanks I guess." I mumble. He smirks and we lower to the ground "What are you even doing here, princess?" I narrow my eyes in anger "Ohm. That jerk left me here!" I shout looking where the portal used to be. Dark laughs then frowns a bit "Your wing." I try ot move it but pain radiates through my body. I yelp as my vision darkens. I start to fall but somebody grabs me. My eyes close as the darkness fills my mind.