[14] Bring It On (pt2)

Riley POV

I stare into the face that once held the brown and red eyes I loved. Those eyes are now pure black, now white at all making it look like the pupil swallowed his entire eye. I gulp and Isabella puts a hand on Dark's arm. "Don't touch him you, bitch!" Anti hisses. Isabella grins and a growl leaves my throat "What did you do to him!" I shout. Dark grins "She made me better. I finally realised how much time I wasted on you." My eyes widen and a horrible feeling courses through my veins. My teeth grit in anger "Isabella....BRING IT ON!" I scream and we all charge at the angels. My wings unflold and I leap into the air with my knives pointed out. A random group of people attack me so I fight them. I swing my knife across their throats and I look around. We are losing. People sre being punched, sliced out or kicked. Everything slows down as my eyes land on Wilford. He's fighting three other people and a wolf helps him. I look at Chase who is aiming and shooting all while floating in air. Finally I look at Anti who is fighting Dark- well, what was Dark. They are swinging at each other then Anti flies into the air. His body crashes into mine and I but the ground. Hard. I gasp and grab my stomach. His green eyes fill with worry and I shake my head. Dark stalks towards us and my heart pounds. Anti stands up with me scrambling up behind him "Dark. Don't do this-" Dark flings him across the field and I scream before running over. Sick laughter fills my ears as kneel by him. A hand grips my shoulder and I'm pulled to my feet. Anti weakly stands up and trues to fight back. I watch helplessly as Ohm beats Anti to a pulp. Tears freely roll down my face than Anti collapses with a final blow. Ohm looks at me grinning "Shadow. End it." My eyes widen then I'm lifted in the air. My hands fly to my throat as I try to pry Dark's hand from my throat. My vision blackens with little dots then I look at Anti. He hasn't moved an inch but is still breathing. Adrenaline runs through my veins and I bring my leg up, kicking Dark where the sun don't shine. He grunts and drops me before grabbing himself. I gasp for breath and start to run. I slip then feel something grab my ankle. I aimlessly kick at Dark who pulls me towards him. I scream thrashing around but he grips both of my wrists in one hand above my head. His other hand holds a blade. "Dark! Snap out of it! This isn't you!" His face stays blank as the blade inches towards my neck. I stare at him "Stop this! It's me, Riley. You love me. I love you." His head tilts to side then a malicious grin crosses his face "I don't love anybody." My eyes widen as tears roll down my face. I stare into his eyes then slowly stop fighting "Well...I guess my kids will never meet their father...I failed everyone...I'm so sorry." I choke out and close my eyes "I love you Dark..." I mumble waiting for the pain. Nothing happens and hus weight is thrown off of me. I see Chase and Wilford holding his arms down. Anti walks over to him and glares at Dark "Snap the fuck outta of it, Dark! This isn't you! You almost killed Riley!" Dark grins and laughs "Why would I care about her! She's pathetic and worthless to me!" Anti growls "FINE! BE A DICK BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WON'T RAISE YOUR KIDS I'LL RAISE THEM!" Dark freezes and stops moving. He stares at me then looks at my stomach. His head slams against the ground as he screams in pain. I watch him shaking then he sits up. His eyes stare into mine and he black fades away and I smile slightly "Riley?" I let out a sob and nod. He gets up and hugs me tightly. I smile then he turns us quickly. Something sharp his my shoulder and I pull back in pain. My eyes widen in horror seeing A arrow protruding from his chest. I scream as Dark collapses. Isabella is standing behind him "YOU BTICH!" I scream before launching at her. She screams as I tackle. Grabbing her hair she pleads for mercy. I pull her head back as I sit on her back "Riley please!" I smirk "Sorry, sis. It's time for a new ruler." I whisper before dragging the blade across her neck. The snow stains red as I stand up and walk towards Dark. I notice he isn't moving and Anti picks him up. We start to leave and I look around the field. The dead bodies of angels and a few demons litter the ground. One by one they fade away before I finally look at one last body. They are still alive and only a teen. I smile at them "Go home." I whisper. The kid nods and runs off before flying away. I sigh and turn before following them. I lay on the couch and pass out.