[13] Bring It On (pt1)

Riley POV

I look in the mirror and sigh pulling the cloak aside to reveal a small but visible baby bump

I look in the mirror and sigh pulling the cloak aside to reveal a small but visible baby bump. I gently run my finger across the bump when Wilford walks in. He walks up to my side and sighs. "Riley...Are you sure about fughting?" I nod and drop my shirt "Yeah...B-But what if they hurt him...what if I lose him." I mumble. Wilford shakes his head and puts a hand on my shoulder "No. I promise you, Dark would do anything to get back to you. I know how much he loves you." I nod and hug the pink mustache wearing brother of Dark. He hugs me back and I pull away. We both go to the living room and Anti hands me a knife holder. There are two blue and black knives in the slots and I clip the holster around my thigh.

 There are two blue and black knives in the slots and I clip the holster around my thigh

It stays in place and I grin before standing up on the table. "Ok! Listen up!" Anti shouts. Everyone looks at me and I sigh "We are here because we care about Dark. Whether he is a family member, friend or your here to help the prince to get credit from Lucifer, I thank you. If today goes we will all get him back...and... My-our kid will have their father. Now. LETS DO THIS THING!!!"I say/shout causing everyone to cheer. Anti helps me down and we all make our way out the house. Snow stsrts to fall from the sky covering the ground. "Riley?" I look at Chase and hum "What if we lose?" I blink and look up at him "That isn't an option. We will do this. Trust me." Chase nods and we arrive at our destination. An open field with a layer of snow covering the ground. Everything is quiet. Way too quiet. Anti narrows his eyes forwards and his ears twitch "Here they come..." He mumbles. I look ahead and see a bunch of angels walk out of the woods. I look back at our group and feel a small pang of worry. We are so out numbered. By a lot. A howl fills the air and big wolves come out of the trees. My eyes widen slightly and I look at Anti who nods at a white wolf with blue eyes. "Well well well. If it isn't little, Riley." I glare at Ohm in anger "Fuck you." I spit my voice laced with venom. He chuckles at pulls a sword from his belt staring at me. I pull out my knives and grin as I twirl the blades between my fingers. Ohm glares when a sharp voice fills the air "You actually showed up." Two figures walk out from behind the group of angels and one of them grins. The other hides there face "Hey, Bitchzilla." I hiss. "Hello...little sister." Isabella says with a sickly sweet grin "You've assembled a group of friends. How sweet, but you seem to be missing somebody...OH! Your boyfriend, Dark." I growl hearing his name come from her mouth and Anti grabs my hand "Where is he... Oh wait...Dark gone." Isabella ssys before snapping her fingers. The hodded figure removes their hood. Anti goes ridged and I feel everyone behind me fill with a mix of fear and worry. "D-Dark?" A smirk crosses his lips "Did you miss me?"