[15] My Demonic Prince

Riley POV

It's been two days since Dark was shot

It's been two days since Dark was shot. He's alive but unconscious. I make my way into the living room and sit on the couch. Anti is pretty badly hurt but slowly healing. Chase is getting him blood so he is good. Dark hasn't had blood for almost a month so he needs some. My stomach rumbles and I stand before going to the kitchen. I get a bowl of cereal and eat it before putting my plates away and washing the dishes. As I'm reaching up to a bowl away I hear a thud from our room. My heart pounds a bit as I walk towards the room. The door is still closed but it's way to quiet. I open the door and peak inside. Nothing. I step in the room and shut the door closed. After looking around I realise that Dark has vanished. My eyes widen remembering blood lust and become nervous. "Baby?" I jump then relax feeling Dark put his arms around my waist "Are you ok, hun? You seem tense." I sigh as he gently rubs my stomach "I'm fine. I was worried about you." He chuckles and I turn around to see him. I smile at stroke his face before his eyes flicker deep red. I realise he needs blood and bite my lip causing blood to pool around the wound. I stand on my toes and kiss him. His tongue runs across my lip before sucking on the cut. I mean slightly then he pulls away "Riley..." I hum "How much do you trust me?" My eyes run over his face "I trust you with my life." He nods and gulps "I-I need." I nod cutting him off before tilting my head to the side. He lowers his face to my neck "Are you sure about this?" I nod slowly and he grips onto my hips before biting down. Pain explodes through me but that quickly turns to pleasure. I mean loudly and grip his arms causing him to growl and dig his fingers into my hips. He pulls away after a few moments and wipes his lips "Thank you." He licks the bite marks causing them to heal and sighs "I'm really tired, we should sleep," I laugh and we both climb into bed. His arms go across my waist and be puts on leg over top of mine. I smile and close my eyes "I love you, Riley." I grin "I love you more by demonic Prince"