[9] I Love You

Riley POV

I wake up up to light breathing on my neck. I smile slightly and move back more. "AWEEEEE" my eyes open in shock "Wilford! What the fuck are you doing in here!" I shout causing Dark to wake up. "Ever heard of knocking!?" Wilford snickers "I have. Both definitions as a matter of fact." My face flushes and Dark gets out of the bed covering me up more "What do you need?" Dark asks putting on his boxers. "We have business to take care of, brother." Wilford says holding up his golden pistol. Dark groans "What happened this time?" Wilford sighs "A little birdy knows that Riley is alive." My eyes widen in shock as I sit up holding the blanket to my chest "What! How?" I ask. Wilford shrugs "Who knows but we caught somebody." I look at Dark pleadingly "Can I come with" I ask standing up. A pain runs through my legs and I sit down "Nevermind." I mumble laying back in place. Wilford laughs and shakes his head before walking out. I watch Dark change into a pair of black jeans and a black shirt. He grabs a leather jacket and I whimper reaching my hand out. Dark chuckles and kneels in front of me "You'll be fine. Google is here. Don't rush yourself, sweetheart. I did go a bit hard last night." He says rubbing my shoulder. I scoff "A bit? I can't walk, Dark." He smirks looking at my neck "Well, nobody will mess with you. I left a few...marks." Dark says. He stands up and walks to the door "Jerk!" Dark turns and sticks his tongue out "You know you love me."
"Fuck you."
"Already have, princess." Dark ways before walking out. I hear footsteps and the door close. I groan and weakly stand up. My legs start to shake and I hit the ground with a thud. "Fuck sake." I mumble and stand up again. I get up and grab a bra with matching underwear. I put them on and look around for a shirt. My eyes land on a white dress shirt laying by the closet. I walk over and slip it on buttoning all but three. It goes down to my mid thigh but who cares. Google is an android, he won't give a fuck.

I smell bacon and walk downstairs seeing Goigle making breakfast. He turns to me and smiles "G-Good morn-ning, Riley-y" I smile "Morning, Google." I say and he hands me a plate of food. I thank him and sit down to eat. My hair moves to the side and Google traces the love bites on my neck "My database says these are hickes. Did Dark give you these?" My face flushes red and I nod "Yes." "Did it hurt" I shrug "Kind of." Google hums and walks out "I must go charge. Goodnight, Riley." I laugh and wave bye "Goodnight, Google." I finish my food and go to the bathroom looking my neck. "Really, Dark?" I mumble tracing the purplish marks with my fingers. I sigh and go to the living room to lay in the couch. I reach over and turn on the t.v. before dozing off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dark POV

"Are we going to tell Riley?" I ask Wilford as I go to the door of my house. Wilford nods "We have too. They know she is here and that she is alive." I nod and open the door "Ok. Be safe." Wilford grins "I always am." Then he walks away. I walk in and see Riley asleep on the couch. I smile seeing the sleeping angel and walk over to her. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles at me. I smile back running a hand through her hair "Hey, Riley. How long have you been asleep?" She looks at the clock "About twenty minutes." She mumbles. I chuckle and pick her up walking to our room. I lay her on the bed and take off my shoes laying down next to her. She cuddles into me and falls asleep again "I love you." I whisper holding her against me. She smiles and pecks my chest "Love you too, Prince."