[8] I Think I Love You

A little bit of smut in this chapter. It is detailed so please don't read if you are not comfortable with smut. Thank you.

This is a long chapter.

Riley POV

I wake up to Dark moving his head a bit. I open my eyes and see that his eyes are still closed. A small smile crosses my lips "It's not polite to stare at people." His eyes open and I grin "Oh well. I'm not the perfect angel." Dark just shakes his head and lays back down "I don't wanna move but I have to." The door swings open revealing a man with pure black eyes, pale skin and an all black suit. Dark scrambles up in shock "Father! What are you doing here?" My eyes widen as I realise who it it. Lucifer is staring at me. Me. An angel. Oh hell no. "Hello, Darkiplier. Who is your new friend." Dark looks at me and smiles at Lucifer "Father. This is Riley Davis. I'm sure you know her." Lucifer looks and me and smirks "Yes. I know who she is. Why is she in your house?" I stand up "Sir. He helped me escape death and I am grateful. I wish to stay with him." Dark looks at me in shock and Lucifer grins "It seems that young Riley has taken a liking to you, Dark. You would stay with him knowing that you would lose your abilities and wings?" I nod "Yes, sir. I would... Also, I can't stand my sister. I would love to see her angry at me. I am stronger than her." I say with a smirk. Lucifer smiles a real smile "Ok. I will help you so that you will keep your abilities and wings but it will hurt, my dear. I have taken a liking to you and want my son to be happy." I nod ready to face this pain. "Ok. Lets do this." I say holding my head high. Lucifer lifts his hands and a quiet hum fills my head as Dark stares at me. I smile at him then pain rushes through my veins. I grit my teeth in pain then my knees buckle and I hit the ground. I see Dark walk towards me and I hold my hand out "N-No. I'm ok." I say breathing heavily. The pain increases and and the ringing grows louder. Something else joins the ringing. It's my screams. My skull feels like it is going to split in two. Everything stops. I gasp for breath and shakily stand up. Dark is staring at me then lets out a choked gasp "Holy shit! Father what is she?" Lucifer grins looking at me "A fallen angel. Enjoy yourself and be safe, Riley. Goodbye son." I look in the mirror and smile at my wings "Holy hell. I look cool." I whisper my eyes scanning the black, dark purple and midnight blue wings. I make them go away and Dark puts his arms around my wasit looking at me in the mirror.

[SMUT WARNING]

I close my eyes leaning my head back onto his shoulder "Dark?" He hums in response "I think I love you..." Silence fills the room then I'm thrown backwards. My back hits the soft bed causing me to bounce a bit and I open my eyes staring at Dark in shock "What the fuck was that for?!" Dark smirks his eyes twinkling "Your not a precious and innocent angel anymore, Riley. Your half demon now." My stomach fills with butterflies as he crawls on top of me "And that means what?" I whisper. Dark smirks "It means that I can be...
Rough" my breath catches in my throat and Dark looks at my tank top "Your not wearing a bra. Are you?" I shake my head no and he grins looking up at me before lowering down. His face is against my stomach. My heart pounds feeling his hands run up my sides. Dark sits up and grips my tank top tearing the bottom part off. I gasp feeling the cool air hut my stomach then Dark leaves a trail of kisses from the waist band of my shorts to where my bra is. Dark stares at me with a grin across his face "Dark..." He nods and goes to my ear "I know. I'll be gentle, Riley." I nod and he grips my shorts ripping them in half. I wrap my legs around his hips. His brows shoot up in shock "Damn." He whispers "I thought you were new to this." I smile a bit "I am. That felt natural." I say staring up at him. Dark nods and lowers his head to my neck. His breath is hot against my skin then a weird feeling. It's a bit painful yet...I like it. A gasp leaves my mouth and I arch my back. A chuckle is heard "Remember. I can stop any point you want me too." I nod and move my head more. I've never had sex but I know everything about it and I know for a fact that I will have hickes after this. A lot of hickes. I feel something hard on my...area and moan loudly. Dark grunts and rips the straps off of my bra top. I look at Dark and raise an eyebrow brow. Dark smirks and rips off the WHOLE top. I gasp in shock covering myself then sit up. Dark sits up with me looks worried "I'm sorry Riley-" I move my hands and put them in the waist band of his flannel pants. His eyes widen and I smirk. Dark grabs my hips and pulls me onto him. My heads tilts back as our the last bit of clothing ends up on the floor.