[11] Taken (pt2)

Riley POV

I finish buying all of the stuff I need then start to go back home. An eerie feeling washes over me as I step into the house. Everything is quiet. To quiet. It's night time and the room is dark. I walk forward and slip on something. I hit the ground with a thud and groan before standing up again. I feel for the light switch and turn it on. My eyes adjust to the brightness then everything freezes. My body runs numb seeing all of the blood. "R-Riley..." I look over and see Wilford weakly looking at me. My body moves towards him and my eyes widen "You were with Dark...Where is he?" Will looks around "I...I don't remember." I sigh and rub his shoulder "Ok." His eyes start to slowly close "I need rest..." His eyes close and I catch his head before gently laying him down. I curse under my breath then stand up and look around before going into the kitchen. A small blood trail drags into the basement and I gulp opening the door. I peak down and it smells horrible. Like blood and death. I gag and grab a knife before going down the steps. "This is the scene where the girl gets killed by the killer." I mumble and look around. I don't see anything but I know something is here. I look around so more then something catches my eye. A door slightly cracked open. I walk over and push on the door. Water rushes out and into a drain in the floor. I let out a shakey breath before looking inside. My eyes land on a figure laying in the tub. I pull back,the curtain and my body freezes out of shock. Again. Anti is laying under the water with a long cut across his neck. I choke on my own spit and drop to my knees grabbing his body and pulling it from the water. He falls lino against my lap and I feel for a pulse. Nothing. After trying CPR nothing works so I punch his chest a few times. "A-Anti. Please wake up..." I mumble closing my eyes. After a few moment's of silence a loud gasp fills the room. I jump back in shock and look down. Anti is staring up at me then attacks me in a hug. I cry softly and burry my face into his shoulder "Riley...Fuck. Your ok. I th-thought that-" I cut him off by pulling away and looking at his neck. A faint scar is visible and I sigh "Anti. Where is Dark?" His face drops at my question. "They got him..." My eyes widen "Ohm.. That...BASTARD!" My anger boils over and Anti is staring at me in shock "Your eyes are glowing purple!" I meet his eyes and see my eyes. He's right. An evil grin crosses my lips "You know what this means right?" Anti just stares at me "We are going to war"