four

7 pm—

Debbie and I go so close in the span of 4 hours. We basically knew everything about each other. She showed me around the school and a bit of the south side too.

I was smoking a blunt, dying laughing as she told me a story of Carl almost shitting himself on the way to school.

Debbie suddenly stopped laughing.
"Speak of the devil," she rolled her eyes.

"Wha- oh," I said as I saw Carl walking towards us, parting ways with his gang of friends.

Debbie started turning around to walk away from him when all I wanted to do was go up to Carl, but I just followed behind her anyway.

"Hey wait up," Carl said, lightly grazing both his hands on my waist.

I shivered under his touch, not expecting his warmth on my hips.
My heart skipped a beat whenever Carl was around. I hated myself. He wasn't someone I should be around.

I looked up, blushing hard. He saw my red cheeks and softly laughed.

"Carl, you can't take a damn hint can you? Leave us the fuck alone!" Debbie yelled, obviously not noticing what just happened between Carl and I.

"Come on, I'm not doing anything!" Carl defended himself. He looked over at me, smirking. I blushed even harder, my cheeks hot.

"Whatever. It's cold out anyway, we'll just walk home." Debbie sighed.

"Ight." Carl grabbed the blunt from my mouth, taking a few hits.
I rolled my eyes at him, not really caring.

Debbie resumed telling me the story about Carl and I began my laughing fit again.

"Why the fuck are you telling her this?!" Carl gritted his teeth, looking over at Debbie.

As we were walking, you could see his blush under the street lamp. He was so adorable.

Fuck Charlie. STOOOOP. I mentally cussed myself out.

As Debbie spoke, Carl lightly squeezed my ass.

"Fuck off," I whispered.

"Babygirl has a little attitude? That's not what you'll be saying later," he whispered back.

My breath was shaky. I couldn't help but noticed the dampness between my legs.

CHARLIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT STOP.
DONT. YOU CANT.

I nudged him hard, worried that if I spoke it would come out as a moan.

He smiled his stupid smile and went back to laughing, as if he was listening to Debbie telling stories the whole time.

I took a deep breath.

God he's good.