eleven

The door was thrown open and I jumped off of Carl, covering my boobs.

"Hey Carl do you know- WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ian's yawn quickly turned into a shout when he saw what was happening. He laughed.

"BRO WHAT THE FUCK? YOU KNOCK?" Carl yelled, covering his dick with the blanket.

I pulled my hair back. I was so embarrassed. My cheeks were crimson red from blushing so hard.

"What happe- OH SHIT," Debbie yelled, covering her and a babies eyes, who I was assuming was Franny.

"Are you kidding me, Charlie?!" She threw her head back sighing.

My worst nightmare was literally coming true. Fiona, Kev and V all came running to the doorway, also covering there faces when they saw.

"Charlie!" Fiona said, sounding disappointed.

Kev snickered and so did Lip, who I didn't notice was right behind him.

The whole fucking family was basically here. My eyes started to get foggy with tears.

"A guy can't get some fucking pussy without the whole world knowing! What the hell!" Carl yelled again, slipping his boxers back on.

I quickly put on my sweater and my pants. My jeans were on inside out but I could care fucking less.

"I'm just 'pussy' to you?" I looked at Carl with disgust, not giving two shits who was watching.

"No! No no no no! That's not what I meant!" He tried to apologize.

Carl went to grab my hand but I pulled away.

"Fuck you," I spoke in a low voice, getting up and pushing past the people at the door.

"Charlie!" He called. I didn't even look back.

It was almost 3 in the morning and I didn't care. I was walking home no matter how cold or dangerous it was outside.

Fuck Carl. Fuck everything. Fuck my life.

I slammed the door to the Gallagher's house shut.

Carl's P.O.V—

"Get the hell out of here!" I yelled, burying my face in my hands.

All of them left from the doorway and I just sat at the edge of my bed.

I hated myself. I couldn't believe what just fucking happened. I'm not even gon lie, all I wanted to do was get in that girls pants.
But I was actually starting to like Charlie.
She was cool. Different.
It sounds so fuckin cheesy, but forreal, she was special. And now I was sitting in bed with a boner that won't go down for shit.

I sighed, throwing myself back on the bed.

"Fuck!" I mumbled. Not only was I sexually frustrated but pissed off at the fact she thought she was only pussy to me. Sure, I've had a lot of hoes in the past. But all I wanted right now was Charlie. Even my own damn family was trying to make her turn on me.

I needed to make it up to her.

I wanted to make it up to her.