six

1 am—

I became so close with all of the Gallagher's. I felt part of the family. I told them about where I was from, how I moved here, and about my sister.

I basically told them all about me. Except... I left the part about my parents out.

But it didn't matter. They accepted me and I loved it here.

I was sitting on the couch next to Carl and Lip, watching some random soap opera. I slightly laid my head on Carl's shoulder. We laughed at the tv together, and Carl would gently rub my arm occasionally. It gave me goosebumps, loving his touch. It was refreshing to be able to have a non-sexual interaction with him for literally the first time.

"Damn, she slapped his dumbass hard as hell!" V yelled.

Everyone laughed.

"Hey Charlie, can I talk to you?" Fiona looked over at me.

"Sure," I smiled, getting up from the couch.

Fiona took me over to the kitchen. She sighed.
"You seem like a really sweet girl. And I know Carl, he's my blood. He's into you. But Carl.. isn't someone you should be around. He's a... fuckboy," she lightly laughed and so did I.
"I just don't want something to happen and you get hurt. I love Carl to death but he's an asshole at times. I just wanna-"

"No I get what you're saying," I reassured her. "I'll make sure that nothing happens between us."

She got up and gave me a hug.

"I'll be back in a sec, I'm gonna pee," I told Fiona.

She nodded, smiling and walked back to the living room.

As I was in the bathroom, I thought: is Carl really a fuckboy? I laughed at how blunt Fiona was about it. But this made me rethink a lot of things...

Should I stay away from him? I'm broken enough. I don't need another problem.
And I don't want to my heartbroken.
But Carl. He was.... irresistible. He was hot. I bit my lip, stopping myself from thinking anymore about him.
He's toxic.

I opened the door and jumped not expecting to see, guess who, Carl waiting for me.

He licked his lips.

Fuck mEEEEEE SJFKDJDKDKSK.
My thoughts were spinning. Carl made me feel some type of way, a way I've never felt before.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms, acting annoyed.

He walked towards me, making me back up into the bathroom. Carl put his face so close to mine we were just centimeters apart. "I know you love me ma. Why won't you just let me-"

I pushed him off. "I'm about to leave anyway, dick. Thanks for nothing!" I sarcastically smiled.

He fake smiled back.

As I walked past Carl, I dropped my phone.

I smirked to myself, deciding to tease him a lil bit.
I bent all the way down, showing my ass.

"Fuck. You can't do that to me," Carl spoke with a raspy voice. I felt him slap my ass, making me jump slightly.

"I can do whatever I want," I grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from my bottom.

Then I remembered what Fiona said.
No. Stop Charlie. You can't. You know you can't. You shouldn't.

I snapped out of it, quickly picking up my phone and getting up.

"Bye," I didn't turn around to see his face.

I walked through the living room. "I'm gonna split. I'll see y'all later!" I told the Gallagher's, Kev and V.

"Bye, Charlie!" they all said.

I walked out of the house and into the cold.
As I was about to walk away, I felt my phone buzz a bunch of times in my butt pocket.