nine

Carl and I were in his bed, wrapped up in one of his blankets. It was the best feeling ever.

"fffffFUCK!" I screamed, leaning a little closer to Carl without realizing. I grabbed the blanket covered half of my face with it. "SHE JUST FUCKING STABBED HIM!"

Carl laughed. "You good?" He squeezed me. I felt so safe and comfortable in his arms.

"I'm cool, but goddamn, I didn't expect that!" I laughed, looking up at him. Our eyes met at the same time, and here it goes again.

That feeling.
Like your stomach is your fucking throat.
That's how I feel.
But I love it. I love it so much.

I didn't notice how beautiful Carl eyes were until now. The blue and green glistened in the light of the tv.

I pulled away from our gaze, looking back at the tv, trying to focus on the movie. I needed to stop.

No. No. No. No. No. NO. This can't be fucking happening. No. You literally set yourself up, Charlie. Fucking FUCK NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENINGGGGG. 

All of this was going through my head as Carl placed his soft hand on my chin, making me look him in the eyes again. Those damned eyes.

He kept his hand on my chin, his gaze moving towards my lips.

I breathed shakily, also looking at his lips. All I wanted to do was press mine against his.

"Do it. You know you want to. Kiss me," Carl soft spoke.

His face was so close to mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

I bit my lip.

I couldn't take it anymore.